Premier League Gameweek 30+31

SharpshooterTom

Congratulations Liverpool - deserved champions. Hope we can mount a more serious challenge next season.

Chelsea for the second time since the restart manage to do just enough.
Absolutely no chance.

Ole's done a better job than people give him credit for, but he's not in Pep or Klopps league.

Its hard to sack him but if United are more ambitious he may to have make way.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Again nonsense (apart from Mendy)

Their midfield has been their undoing this season. Fix that and they'll be fine. Apart from Mendy.
Continuing with a CB pool containing Stones, Otamendi and Fernandinho is not fine.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Those fans out celebrating are idiots. I know we have won our first league title in 30 years but it isn't worth risking people's lives by going outside and celebrating.
To be fair, people have been out and about mingling together for the openings of Primarks and McDonalds. This is at least understandable.

PoTMS

Congratulations Liverpool - deserved champions. Hope we can mount a more serious challenge next season.

Chelsea for the second time since the restart manage to do just enough.
Come on. Be real. We are nowhere close to either of them.

fps

Everyone knew Liverpool were going to win the title, CL and relegation spots much more interesting.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Absolutely no chance.

Ole's done a better job than people give him credit for, but he's not in Pep or Klopps league.

Its hard to sack him but if United are more ambitious he may to have make way.
The team has come on leaps and bounds over the course of the season. Don't be surprised if we mount a challenge next season.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
City's approach was right and playing a really high-line was fine but their undoing was pretty simple, Chelsea's attackers had more pace than City's CBs. City badly need a CB who isn't only good on the ball but also has recovery pace.

quigley85

I feel a great disturbance in the force as if something terrible has happened.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Considering it was Chelsea v Man City, i reckon Liverpool's name was mentioned more.

Fletcher must be a closet liverpool fan? Even though he's notts county i believe.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Continuing with a CB pool containing Stones, Otamendi and Fernandinho is not fine.
Well they need an additional CB to replace Kompany for sure. Garcia is an option as well. Stones and Otamendi get flack but along with Laporte have worked well for 2 seasons now, if they underperform another season then they'll be moved on no doubt

RORY65

The team has come on leaps and bounds over the course of the season. Don't be surprised if we mount a challenge next season.
We're 37 points off top, even in the last 4 league games we've dropped 4 points while Liverpool have dropped 7 all season. We're improving but we're realistically still years away from contending again.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
“Redefined Premier League Excellence”

Just get to feck BBC!
See, this sort of shit is why nobody likes those bastards. No other club gets this level of preferential treatment and mythologised as much as those Scouse wankers.

It’s absolutely brilliant that they’ll have to have muted celebrations, mind. No matter how many times they protest, you know it’s eating them up inside. :drool:

montpelier

Daglish: "Disrespctful to say they're going to be outside Anfield."

They are outside Anfield you senile wino.
He's always been a berk. He was a diving bell end milking Anfield ref's for penalties when he was playing.

I'm hoping a freak pyro accident burns the ground down.

Irrational.

The only good news, if Roy Keane's book is anything to go by, is that once a team has achieved something like this then it's very likely that motivation levels will drop in the following season.
Not whilst they've got that German Honeymonster screeching and gurning like a deranged guest on Jeremy Kyle. The sooner he fecks off the better.

Heinzesight

To be fair, people have been out and about mingling together for the openings of Primarks and McDonalds. This is at least understandable.
All this talk of droplets by the scientists...times that by 1000 for these verminous, phlegm spouting degenerates.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
We're 37 points off top, even in the last 4 league games we've dropped 4 points while Liverpool have dropped 7 all season. We're improving but we're realistically still years away from contending again.
I'm confident the title is ours next season. I'm sure of it.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
See, this sort of shit is why nobody likes those bastards. No other club gets this level of preferential treatment and mythologised as much as those Scouse wankers.

It’s absolutely brilliant that they’ll have to have muted celebrations, mind. No matter how many times they protest, you know it’s eating them up inside. :drool:
That's the one bit of comfort.

If anyone wants to get banned I suggest making a congrats Liverpool thread now :D

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
A bit weird to hear BT going on about possible Liverpool dominance domestically and abroad, when City have been scarily consistent in hoovering up domestic silverware, Liverpool have ludicrously outperformed their xG this season, and they are already out of Europe in the last 16. Will be very surprised if Liverpool do what City have done or what United did on and off for twenty years.

RORY65

I'm confident the title is ours next season. I'm sure of it.
Ha, good man. I'm just a bit wary of how optimistic this place has gone this week, it's gone from too pessimistic to probably too optimistic. I like what I'm seeing from us and think the first time post Ferguson there's a route map to success but we're a bit behind where Liverpool were in 2017 and they needed to nail basically every decision over the next 3 years (apart from Karius which they corrected quickly enough) with the best manager in the world to win it. If we stay on the right track and hopefully Klopp and Guardiola eventually go away in the next couple of years then maybe we can step in.