Premier League Gameweek 30

Giggsy13

While I agree with this were still as I type this almost 20 points off City...

I agree that City is just FM with cheat codes but we simply need to be in the title chase in April next season, none of the past 10 years have been good enough.
We only have ourselves to blame for that. Silly dropped points and a poor run at the wrong time. But I like the fact Ole has not made our squad feel their inferior to city, that’s a start at least. We’re closer to challenging than we’ve ever been post-Fergie but the wildcard are the owners, as always.

Withnail

Because you're ruling our part of the game. It'd be like banning players from passing 5 yards or 20 yards, or for heading it. Or for not chesting it if the ball is 1metre above your ankle.
It's ludicrous technicalities and not what fines should be for. Which is why you never ever hear of a fine for such a thing except for the odd whacko.
I believe you voluntarily sign up to be fined for x,y,z. I'm sure no fines are actually legal if they player decided he wasn't paying them.

He wouldn't last long at the club, mind.

Give it 10yrs, there'll be feck all shots taken from outside the penalty box.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Liverpool cant win the league officially.

Its back now to next year is our year la.

The Firestarter

Brasileirao and argentinian league.

All european leagues are comedy leagues last 5 years. (This year serie A and Ligue 1 seem competitive)
Yeah, I guess since they are better leagues , all the world wants to watch Brazilian and Argentinian football.

King Eric 7

Imagine if city never got that oil money. It would be us and Leicester fighting it out for the title.
They'd be battling relegation with Big Sam in charge. They've had far, far worse managers than him over the years!

dbs235

Brasileirao and argentinian league.

All european leagues are comedy leagues last 5 years. (This year serie A and Ligue 1 seem competitive)
If the title race being close is the only thing that matters, then I guess League 2 is a better league than the Premier League.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Fecking state of Alisson's Magnum PI tash :lol:

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Imagine if city never got that oil money. It would be us and Leicester fighting it out for the title.
It wouldn’t. It would just be Everton or Newcastle running away with the league. City hit the jackpot but the sheikh was always going to buy a PL club. I think City, Everton & Newcastle were the clubs he looked at.

Surprised he didn’t look at West Ham given their location.

CodeRed

Fingers crossed for Arsenal smashing them. I want to see Klopp lose it again. When he goes crazy I'm happy for not just days but weeks :devil:

croadyman

Yeah we may have got Aguero & Silva/Toure but then maybe they were more down to wanting too higher wages for Fergie

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not sure what to expect here. If we win we’re only two points off of Chelsea but I don’t think we have the form needed to actually get there now.

Winning the Champions League is such a long shot though.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Dunno what's worse Alisson's tash or Aubameyang's hair