Premier League Gameweek 30

RashyForPM

Genuine question.

What was the last goal we scored that resulted from a genuine direct through-ball assist between opposition defenders?
We’ve had a few this season. Bruno to Rashford against Leipzig, Mata to Rashford against West Ham, Greenwood to Rashford against Pool, Cavani to Bruno against Leicester etc, and that’s just ground through balls. We had a few over the top through ball goals against Sheff Utd away too.

This isn’t one of our problems. We have too many quick, direct players for it to be. Our real problem in attack is looking clueless sometimes when confronted with solid low blocks.

Red00012

Arsenal to beat Liverpool 4-0 wouldn’t be a bad way to finish off the day

edcunited1878

Fernandinho fouls Maddison and finally gets a yellow...but Maddison's hair is as gash as Leicester's performance today. Brutal.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
How's Walker got away with that one now? Ffs

dbs235

Which league is better then, if this is a comedy league ?
Exaclty :lol: Yeah it's not great when a team runs away with it, but at least it's not the same team every year. And if the PL isn't the best league, which is?

Withnail

If it was sensible, why doesn't every club do it? Because it's ludicrous, and I bet not actually legal to impose.
I've a feeling that long range shots are reducing in frequency already.

The more analytics come into the game the less shots you'll see from outside of the box. Players will only shoot from certain areas where the % is good.

Anyway why would legality come into club fines?

croadyman

Draw would have hurt both teams but being realistic, IF we can win tomorrow night then the chance to go over a win ahead of Leicester is probably the better outcome of the two but that's probably just me

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Napoleon Dynamite didn’t look too happy with being subbed off there.

Giggsy13

Whether you’re Ole In or out, at least Ole has instilled a mentality in the squad not to shit themselves playing city like the other clubs seems to do.

King Eric 7

City are walking away with it but the reality is that's two out of three results in our favour so far today.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
Whether you’re Ole In or out, at least Ole has instilled a mentality in the squad not to shit themselves playing city like the other clubs seems to do.
While I agree with this were still as I type this almost 20 points off City...

I agree that City is just FM with cheat codes but we simply need to be in the title chase in April next season, none of the past 10 years have been good enough.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
While I agree with this were still as I type this almost 20 points off City...

I agree that City is just FM with cheat codes but we simply need to be in the title chase in April next season, none of the past 10 years have been good enough.
almost 20 points off having played 2 games less

Gordon S

Surely you suffered through the Pep Barcelona days with the rest of us?
Sure did. Incredible at their very best but still brutal to watch. Pep is a genius but i wouldn`t mind if he retired early..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I've a feeling that long range shots are reducing in frequency already.

The more analytics come into the game the less shots you'll see from outside of the box. Players will only shoot from certain areas where the % is good.

Anyway why would legality come into club fines?
Because you're ruling our part of the game. It'd be like banning players from passing 5 yards or 20 yards, or for heading it. Or for not chesting it if the ball is 1metre above your ankle.
It's ludicrous technicalities and not what fines should be for. Which is why you never ever hear of a fine for such a thing except for the odd whacko.