Premier League Gameweek 30

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Man City are refereeing this game themselves

Cast5

How many times in Fernandinho going to be allowed to kick people? won’t receive a yellow until the 87th minute.

charlenefan

Of course N'didi gets a booking

Taylor couldn't be more obvious

Ralaks

:lol: Fernandinho. It’s like some ongoing joke at this stage
It's getting so stupid. Fernandinho even extented his legs to be sure he stopped Ayoze Perez AFTER he realized he wouldnt get the ball

Its shocking the referees dont have caught up yet..

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
What an awful game. Surely Leicester got more about them than this. Very submissive here.

DavidDeSchmikes

If Richard Keys did a video regarding tactical fouls, I wonder if it would have the same impact like the video he did with us and the amount of penalties we get

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I just don't get why our Brazilian defensive midfielder doesn't can't inherit that ability. First Ramires, then Fernandinho, surely Fred is next?

Makelele

Quite remarkable how City manage to keep the ball and get it back so quickly. dominated but created little though.

Gordon S

Not a big fan of this possession style. Not sure how City can be so good and yet so boring.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Not a big fan of this possession style. Not sure how City can be so good and yet so boring.
I can barely watch City games. I understand it's hard to play football this way, but to me it's just pure cowardice.

The game should be about trying to score, not trying not to lose possession.

They usually end up winning becase their players are so much better than everyone else, but I don't see a huge difference in entertainment between this City and LVG's United. Both were utterly in control except for the 2 minutes each match they weren't, the key difference being that City have far better attackers and United always managed to concede the 1 chance a game they gave up.

If this approach wins the quadruple it's just depressing.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I can barely watch City games. I understand it's hard to play football this way, but to me it's just pure cowardice.

They usually end up winning becase their players are so much better than everyone else, but I don't see a huge difference in entertainment between this City and LVG's United. Both were utterly in control except for the 2 minutes each match they weren't, the key difference being that City have far better attackers and United always managed to concede the 1 chance a game they gave up.

Stop it :lol:

They've scored the most goals in the league... Cowardice is not the insult you hurl at them. It's more fitting for opponents who decide to burrow in and wait for 90 mins, instead of trying to take the game to City

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

City are usually top scorers in the league. Weird comment.

charlenefan

Some of N'didi's forward thinking passes have been really good, would be looking seriously at him in the summer

Pickle85

City lacking a cutting edge today. Sure they'll likely pull it out the bag but they've looked a little off the page in the final third. Is it just me or is Mendy carrying some excess weight? Looking a little heavy. It must be exhausting playing city. Not only are you chasing shadows without the ball 70% of the game but you have to be switched on and absolutely focused at all times. There are few teams better at relentlessly probing and it's no wonder that teams invariably end up eventually crumbling in the face of the pressure. The shites.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Dias is the best CB in the league. Had my doubts, but, frankly, money well spent.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Stop it :lol:

They've scored the most goals in the league... Cowardice is not the insult you hurl at them. It's more fitting for opponents who decide to burrow in and wait for 90 mins, instead of trying to take the game to City
Bearing in mind they have about 80% possession every game, it'd be quite hard not to, wouldn't it?