Premier League Gameweek 31+32

base615

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Kane really is a very good player, isn't he? For about six seasons i was convinced he was a lucky no talent bluffer that was about to be found out
He’s a one career wonder

marktan

Kane is so good. His all round game is phenomenal. Glad City didn't get him.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Yes it is. he’s played with Son for how long now? Of course he’s got a good partnership. That’s how they are built between players.
I agree with that, but they are also now in a good functioning team, midfield everything. How many times are we screaming because of bad decision making from our players. We are not a team. Parachuting Harry Kane into it would not have changed anything.

CallyRed

Wonder what squeaky Stevie G will come out with this week

Eerrrreeeeeeerm is my guess

TheReligion

Abusive
I agree with that, but they are also now in a good functioning team, midfield everything. How many times are we screaming because of bad decision making from our players. We are not a team. Parachuting Harry Kane into it would not have changed anything.
No shit. And what’s your point? Don’t buy any good players? How do you propose we build a good team then?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
No shit. And what’s your point? Don’t buy any good players? How do you propose we build a good team then?
If we are ripping our side apart I agree, but not in the side we have now. However it looks like Spurs will get CL so why the heck would he come here.

OleksUsykUD

But, but, but, Conte is defensive trainer, how could his team constantly score 3+ goals?

Conte played with Gerrard in there. Gerrard team give it all in the first half, and they got nothing left for the second one. And people on here praised him for being such a naive.

And yeah i have told you long time ago - Conte is world class, not getting him when we had the chance was the biggest mistake our board ever have done.

TheReligion

Abusive
If we are ripping our side apart I agree, but not in the side we have now. However it looks like Spurs will get CL so why the heck would he come here.
I still don’t see what point you’re making? Should we just fold the club and not bother?

Have I missed the news today that we are keeping all the same players and just signing Kane?

Deery

Dreary
Well Spurs have firmly put themselves in the driving seat for 4th place today.

slored1

Romero is a freak. One of the best centre backs in the league, can't believe Spurs somehow got him.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Even if we get a result tomorrow, Spurs will be a difficult game. Probably the hardest one we have after City.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Is it just me or does Kane look a lot less bulky than the last couple of years. Almost a yard quicker too.