Premier League Gameweek 31+32

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
It felt like City were playing more free or gung ho yesterday than they usually do "stuck on possesion".

If they do that in the CL then I reckon they maybe better than they usually are in knock out competitions this season.

big rons sovereign

It wasn't even the greatest football match ever. It was highly entertaining but I wouldn't say that the quality was the best we've seen at club level. Liverpool looked dire in the first half.
It showed that both of those sides have fairly dodgy defences.
Trouble is they both have a midfield, we have nothing.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Just watched the ref watch thing on Sky and Dermot Gallagher is saying Taylor got Fabinho's tackle right. It's only a yellow.

In what world is this not a red card? :houllier:

Superunknown

Just watched the ref watch thing on Sky and Dermot Gallagher is saying Taylor got Fabinho's tackle right. It's only a yellow.

In what world is this not a red card? :houllier:
A red card destroys the whole narrative about their rivalry being lovely, respectful, cute, the greatest modern love story of all time, brotherly, etc. Can't be having that.

(also, cynically, keeping the game close keeps the title race alive)

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
A red card destroys the whole narrative about their rivalry being lovely, respectful, cute, the greatest modern love story of all time, brotherly, etc. Can't be having that.

Bingo. If that's last week and it's some random Watford player on Mo Salah it's 100% a red card.

big rons sovereign

They've had their red card this season.