g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 31+32

James35

Man City need to get their ass in gear, this season can’t end with a Liverpool title.

mav_9me

I know it's the most obvious comment to make but my word, our team is literally on another planet in comparison to these two.

The pace, the speed, passing, movement, off the ball, pressing.

None of which we see every week.
The biggest difference is (other than the fact the coaches have been there for 4 yrs now? ) is the offensive and defensive work rate. LB picked out RB at the far post. When was the last time we saw that?

antk

Walker has improved so much under Guardiola
Yeah, he's a fantastic player with a lot of intelligence in his positioning. He's crucial in City's play as he can cover a lot of ground when they're pushing forward and need to come back on a break. Don't get why he's never talked about more

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Both teams are on a different level. Incredible pace. Look physically on a different planet to our lot.

NewYorkRed

Yeah…..you guys can keep your sweeper keepers I’ll stick with DDG anyday of the week and twice on a Sunday