Premier League Gameweek 31

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Honestly, crucify me if you must but Marc Albright on always impresses me.

So much more productive than Dan James. Can dribble, stays wide, works hard, great touch, very busy when pressing, great delivery. I'd take him and play him every time we even think of playing James.
Albrighton is 31, so much more the finished product as a player.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
if ever there was a moment for a player to not 'stay on his feet', that was it for Pereira

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Preferred West Ham winning that. It sucks Leicester back in the fight and opens up 3rd and 4th for us. I'm not too worried about West Ham I think they'll fall off soon, that's nearly 3 times they've blown a 3 goal lead. With the added injuries to Rice, Antonio, Cresswell, I just can't see them keeping this up.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Preferred West Ham winning that. It sucks Leicester back in the fight and opens up 3rd and 4th for us. I'm not too worried about West Ham I think they'll fall off soon, that's nearly 3 times they've blown a 3 goal lead. With the added injuries to Rice, Antonio, Cresswell, I just can't see them keeping this up.
A draw would have been an ideal result for us. Two more points dropped by Leicester while no Lingard led crazy momentum from West Ham on the other side.

Edit: but yes a West Ham win is infinitely more decent than Leicester winning.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
According to Neville and Tyler, Pogba full on elbowing Aurier in the face is the latter's fault for not being tall enough

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
A draw would have been an ideal result for us. Two more points dropped by Leicester while no Lingard led crazy momentum from West Ham on the other side.

Edit: but yes a West Ham win is infinitely more decent than Leicester winning.
West Ham's remaining fixtures look quite favourable for them to be honest, but I just want another spot to open up. I'm not ruling out Leicester imploding just yet, they've got some tricky ones left in May.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Neville is so laughably biased.
Seeing it again, it should be a red. It's not a "natural" thing to hit someone in the face. And he's on a yellow.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Considering the laughter on here following Firmino’s goal being disallowed, I don’t have a lot of sympathy.

That’s a ridiculous decision though.

Shoutout to Son for milking that as much as possible.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Seeing it again, it should be a red. It's not a "natural" thing to hit someone in the face. And he's on a yellow.
It is natural to move your arm back to move away from a player, it's done often in every game. It's unlucky that it caught Son in the face, but there's no way that's a foul.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It's just one "l" is it? Then, in my completely uninformed view as a non-Spanish speaker, it should be pronounced. Re-gil-lón
Re-gi-lón. E pronounced as in Everton. I = ee

Not sure how to feel about that disallowed goal honestly

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Have you ever played a contact sport?