Premier League Gameweek 31

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Will be very interesting to see how Ole fits Lingard in next season. Bruno dropped?
The good thing with a young player like Lingard is, of course, time is on his side. He can just as well spend another few seasons out on loan and return to claim the spot when Fernandes is nearing his thirties.

Redfrog

We will probably sell Lingard. If he shows this sort of form till the summer, I think we will probably get a good a value for him so he will be sold.
He does not have to score and assist every match to get a good value for him. West ham will be mad not to sign him on permanent basis.
I would take 30 millions + Rice. :wenger:
He is their best player.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
So are those Maddison and Perez breaking covid guidelines true? Leicester fans must be fuming, could potential cost them top 4

Ludens the Red

That fecking defending for the second goal. :lol:
Not even the first time Fofana and Evans have been caught out like that this week.
Maguire not as good as them though ..........

Withnail

What is triggering Lingard's current form? Is it less pressure or just a (hugely impressive) purple patch?
Someone else pointed out recently that he's had a good long rest while everyone else has been playing games every 3 days for a year apart from a short pre-season.

There might be nothing in it but best to sell now. I can't see him being this valuable again.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That fecking defending for the second goal. :lol:
Not even the first time Fofana and Evans have been caught out like that this week.
Maguire not as good as them though ..........
I think it's an example of Rodger's weakness of pursuing high lines than it is of the defenders. It doesn't matter who the players are at the back, when you play a high line you're opening yourself up to moments like that every now and again.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What is triggering Lingard's current form? Is it less pressure or just a (hugely impressive) purple patch?
Probably a lot of factors, teams being open as feck against West Ham probably helps too.

Fanta Stick

Someone else pointed out recently that he's had a good long rest while everyone else has been playing games every 3 days for a year apart from a short pre-season.

There might be nothing in it but best to sell now. I can't see him being this valuable again.
I have an inclination Jesse will revert to type next season. We shouldn't be fooled into keeping him.

Judas

Open to offers
Lingard is playing in a team that suits him perfectly. His best games for us, best moments, all came when we were counter attacking, not when we facing a sea of players and we were trying to break a team down. If teams suddenly sat back against West Ham, I think this rich vain of form would be blunted somewhat.

Still the best player in the world though.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Amartey seems a bit rubbish. Never really seen him play well.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
West Ham fans aren’t calling him shit every 2 minutes like our fan base.
It weren't just United fans in fairness, wasn't long ago Chelsea fans were laughing at the suggestion that he was anywhere near Mason Mount (and I don't remember Mount ever doing what Lingaard is doing here)

El Zoido

Never thought I’d be happy to see West Ham and David Moyes doing well. These are strange times.

Walters_19_MuFc

WOW! We should have borrowed Moyesy for our game vs Leicester.

West Ham have gone 3-0 up against all their opponents in their last three games.

Wayne's World

Not exactly missing Declan Rice are they? I hope we aren't stupid enough to go near him and let West Ham get someone in even better for half the money he would go for

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I am pleased for Moyes. He was very good for Everton but going to Utd was a huge mistake. And he never looked like he would recover from that.