Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

Djemba-Djemba

Spurs were absolutely terrible and lucky to get a point.

If Kane is badly injured Spurs might as well throw in the towel, they're fecked.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
One for the injury time corrupt thread here...Kane down for nearly two minutes, 30 seconds added on. ;)

Two also rans drawing a game here.

Zoo

Mourinho will deflect from this result now and give the media what they want by responding to Pogba. No doubt he has been preparing all day for this.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Bit of an odd season this for us. Started excellently and then the injuries from 6 or so games in haven't helped. Aside from that we flip flop from Ancelotti making mistakes or setting up poorly to the players making shite mistakes when Ancelotti gets it right leading to us being out of the top 4 hunt and barely clinging on to the EL hunt.

PoTMS

Hopefully Kane is back in time for the Euro's. We'd be like a trophyless version of Bayern without Lewandowski.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If Kane leaves in the summer Spurs will be up shit creek.
Will be an interesting summer.
He's 28 in July, but has 3 years left on his contract.

Who will put in 100+m for a fee in a summer after a covid year?
That last minute shows he's always a fraction away from another ankle injury too.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Bit of an odd season this for us. Started excellently and then the injuries from 6 or so games in haven't helped. Aside from that we flip flop from Ancelotti making mistakes or setting up poorly to the players making shite mistakes when Ancelotti gets it right leading to us being out of the top 4 hunt and barely clinging on to the EL hunt.
That's a trait of all of Ancelotti's teams, when it's good it's amazing but they have a habit of getting complacent at awfully inappropriate times.

For example with us, 5 points clear at the top back to back titles looking promising and we go and lose 3-0 at home to Sunderland and follow up with an additional 5 winless matches.

Wilt

Kane hobbling off didn‘t look good, just hope it’s not too bad or it’s curtains for Spurs and England

Counterfactual

Will be an interesting summer.
He's 28 in July, but has 3 years left on his contract.

Who will put in 100+m for a fee in a summer after a covid year?
That last minute shows he's always a fraction away from another ankle injury too.
He signed that 6-year contract. He's pretty much stuck there.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He signed that 6-year contract. He's pretty much stuck there.
There are growing amounts of articles and bits in the press about this summer being the key one for him to leave though. First time I've ever seen that happen.

Keane seemed particularly mischievous talking about Kane fancying a move to us. I wouldn't be surprised if he's heard some internal stuff.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
There are growing amounts of articles and bits in the press about this summer being the key one for him to leave though. First time I've ever seen that happen.

Keane seemed particularly mischievous talking about Kane fancying a move to us. I wouldn't be surprised if he's heard some internal stuff.
Pretty sure Levy will not want to sell to PL club. Not even for lots of money. Spurs fans would riot.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pretty sure Levy will not want to sell to PL club. Not even for lots of money. Spurs fans would riot.
Yep. I can't see it happening at all. Not for the fee involved and Kane would have to force it, ruining his legendary status there.

His own fault for signing such a long deal really. He can't honestly have thought they were going to realistically ever hold off the real powerful clubs in the league and win titles.
I can see him going the Shearer route. I probably would If i were him to be honest.

No Idea For Nickname

Yep. I can't see it happening at all. Not for the fee involved and Kane would have to force it, ruining his legendary status there.

His own fault for signing such a long deal really. He can't honestly have thought they were going to realistically ever hold off the real powerful clubs in the league and win titles.
I can see him going the Shearer route. I probably would If i were him to be honest.
Depwnds when he signed the contract. Maybe he thought Spurs will get better if it was at the time they were good under Poch.

Jezpeza

No sympathy for him. Utter lunacy to sign a contract of that length when you know who is in running things there.
I seriously dont know who signs a contract like that unless you are Messi at Barcelona.
Did Daniel Levy dose him with LSD on the way to the office then hire an Ed Woodward lookalike in and tell Harry he was moving to us?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Depwnds when he signed the contract. Maybe he thought Spurs will get better if it was at the time they were good under Poch.
He signed it in summer 2018 so when they were finishing 2nd/3rd in league and indeed next season they reached CL final.

Completely different now, even a 5 year deal and Spurs would be in tricky situation with last 24 months but that extra year means he will really have to force the issue to move and basically down tools in pre season.

No Idea For Nickname

Maybe he loves Spurs and wants to play there and be hero regardless of the trophies, does not want to leave London, not want to request transfer to make fans or media get on his back. Breaking Shearers goal record might make him happy. If he wants to win trophies then he is in trouble.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
City cant believe their luck Kane getting injured in the last action of the game. He's absolutely incredible the way he took those two chances tonight, as I said the other day sign him and we win the league