Premier League Gameweek 32-33

Dazzmondo

Conte must be so relieved to finally be free of this shitshow. Feel sorry for Kane. He's carried these losers all season. None of their defenders are even good enough to be playing Premier League football.

red.knight

No idea why Stellini is looking so miserable at the end there... he has absolutely NO chance of getting the job PERMANENTLY?

GlasgowCeltic

just seen Kane is now second top scorer all time in this fixture one behind Shearer, another potential trophy there next season if he stays

TsuWave

He is PL proven and apart from Haaland, anybody else is potential. Can we afford the potential route.
This "PL proven" stuff is faff. Every transfer to a team in transition/implementing a new system with be "potential". Kane has also adjusted his game, he's obviously still good but he drops deep often to do the whole playmaker thing, and he's not particularly fast either. I'm not sure that's what United's looking for

red.knight

TBH, who would want that job permanently? It’s a poisoned chalice.
Levy messed up Tottenham opportunity for a silverware in 15 years by stupidly removing JM before the final game but I still don’t think Spurs job is a poisoned chalice. They all being Spursy at this stage as usual :)

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Feels like a changing of the guard moment today. Newcastle haven't even spent much money, yet...

Newcastle probably make top 4 consistently going forward.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Conte must be so relieved to finally be free of this shitshow. Feel sorry for Kane. He's carried these losers all season. None of their defenders are even good enough to be playing Premier League football.
He's part of the problem.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Brighton look very nervous on the ball. Taking too long to make decisions.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Had both games on, the cup game and the Scottish game. Both dreadful.

Jam

Can someone talk me through the Spurs Barcodes game?

I saw the scoreline earlier and had the usual lolspurs response. But I've only just seen they were 5-0 up after 20 minutes. The feck happened?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
For all of Brighton’s nice play they’ve really messed around and been poor with their final ball/touch.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
This will break Brighton from here. I don’t see them making a late surge for top 4, in fact I can see them not making europa and I’m confident we’ll finish above them after watching that. They looked knackered and lacked quality in depth towards the end there.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He’s got the Cheryl Cole fight for your love look down like a pro :lol:

ti vu

This will break Brighton from here. I don’t see them making a late surge for top 4, in fact I can see them not making europa and I’m confident we’ll finish above them after watching that. They looked knackered and lacked quality in depth towards the end there.
Agree. They don't have depth to cover for their very key attacker. Their remaining games are very tough, I feel they may do very well to even get ELC.

Would be lovely to see Liverpool back in Europa League next season, too.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Agree. They don't have depth to cover for their very key attacker. Their remaining games are very tough, I feel they may do very well to even get ELC.

Would be lovely to see Liverpool back in Europa League next season, too.
Conference league is the dream but i'll take them in Europa as next best. Do not want them missing it altogether.

Yagami

Good post resistant
If Podence was starting I'd have watched Wolves, but, seeing as he isn't, I will give Leeds-Leicester a watch

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
If Podence was starting I'd have watched Wolves, but, seeing as he isn't, I will give Leeds-Leicester a watch
Villa vs Fulham should be an entertaining high quality football match, but Leeds vs Leicester is such a big game in the relegation battle that I might choose that one. Even though the football will be dire.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Villa vs Fulham should be an entertaining high quality football match, but Leeds vs Leicester is such a big game in the relegation battle that I might choose that one. Even though the football will be dire.
I actually think it will be a good game! Leicester will be up for a fight and the Elland Road atmosphere will naturally spice things up. Plus, I always enjoy watching Maddison play.
Wolves are 1-0 up already
You watching?

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I actually think it will be a good game! Leicester will be up for a fight and the Elland Road atmosphere will naturally spice things up. Plus, I always enjoy watching Maddison play.

You watching?
I’ve been waiting for Leicester to be up for the fight all season. Guess it could happen tonight.