Premier League Gameweek 32-33

Sylar

Meslier is trash every time I see him. I don't get his hype at all

Eplel

Nice by Fulham.

Hope Leicester can get their act together so that my dream of both Sneeds and Nottingham Forrest going down comes true.

Mmm-Qatarian

I really hope the rumours about Meslier being considered as the long-term De Gea replacement were a load of BS.

moodyred

Cooper's leg slips over the top of the ball and gets only a yellow. Only Casemiro will get a red for such tackles.

Nero

Such a shame there will be 3 teams who finish below these cnuts.

Lecland07

Bamford didn't even shoot right in front of goal. It was a tight offside that would have been checked - didn't actually look offside to me.

Prodigy24

This Leeds keeper Meslier is the worst keeper in the league. Can't believe that I kept seeing rumours linking him to us.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
8 mins :confused: I’ve only half watched this game but it seems like they’ve just all of a sudden went with WC-style extra time…

Sylar

8 mins :confused: I’ve only half watched this game but it seems like they’ve just all of a sudden went with WC-style extra time…
Fulham players were down quite some time in this second half. It's quite apt for this game

Mmm-Qatarian

Liverpool will probably absolutely twat Forest at Anfield and you'll get a few people in here freaking out about how much better they are than us and how we'll be lucky to finish above them in the table this season.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
We had 8 minutes added on at Brighton in November when Emi was doing his usual.

Didn't Arsenal score in 97th minute v Bournemouth? Man. City also had a couple of games this season go 100 + minute although think one was due to serious injury (Everton?)
Yep once again United fans making hypocrites of themselves. Nobody remember Steve Bruce against Sheff Wed after like 8 mins injury time? We’d never have been champions otherwise

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was 8 minutes in this game just gone so looks like a late season directive to disrupt time wasters in the run in if a game is in the balance.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Liverpool will probably absolutely twat Forest at Anfield and you'll get a few people in here freaking out about how much better they are than us and how we'll be lucky to finish above them in the table this season.
Jass :lol: