Premier League Gameweek 32-33

Andy 1892

Supports
Newcastle
Newcastle in the champions league, what a waste of a spot. Be amazed if some of these players Jolinton, Willock, Almiron, Longstaff keep up their purple patch next season, because before this season for long periods they were utterly dreadful, and even their own fans will admit that. Hope they look out their depth in the groups, would love them to get exposed to Napoli, Brugge, Benfica etc
If you think Joelinton is a purple patch, you don't watch Newcastle play. He's been our best player for 18 months+.

LordSpud

Newcastle are gonna be a problem from here on out. I think if you fast forward 5 years it will be those and City ala Real Madrid and Barcalona.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The United subs have actually made them worse.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Wow Dier... Spurs will be kicking themselves after this when United get a 3rd.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It’s going to be almost cathartic to watch these lot bottle top 4, some utterly abysmal attitude on display.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Brilliant job from Ryan Mason. They should give him the job permanently

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Tonight felt like the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. For both clubs.

I thought last season stretched me with my emotions but this year is genuinely breaking me. Hate what my club has become, I’ll probably cry when we go down. :lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Tonight felt like the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. For both clubs.

I thought last season stretched me with my emotions but this year is genuinely breaking me. Hate what my club has become, I’ll probably cry when we go down. :lol:
Amazed they seem so lacking in fight. Thought Dyche would bring that to the set up, but not sure they are interested in what he is saying. Too many will be looking to getting a move away.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Amazed they seem so lacking in fight. Thought Dyche would bring that to the set up, but not sure they are interested in what he is saying. Too many will be looking to getting a move away.
We have too many players that think they’re bigger than Everton despite failing at bigger clubs. Too many that just see us as a pay check and will move to the next club with no problem. The only player that felt like they loved us was Richy and he left and I don’t blame him for it. We need a hard reset but I’m worried that may also mean the death of us.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest

Try getting relegated to league 1, battered by Oldham, beaten in the play offs by Yeovil and managed by Gary Megson. The Championship is actually a decent league free of the BS that comes with the Prem.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
We have too many players that think they’re bigger than Everton despite failing at bigger clubs. Too many that just see us as a pay check and will move to the next club with no problem. The only player that felt like they loved us was Richy and he left and I don’t blame him for it. We need a hard reset but I’m worried that may also mean the death of us.
You need rid of DCL, he is terminally injured.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
How the actual feck does that Liverpool people prick get away with that handball in the box!!!

The rules are utterly useless and pointless if a defender can snuff out an attack and gain a great advantage for his team by using an illegal part of the body.
Deliberately or not . Mental