Premier League Gameweek 32-33

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I think we have our sights higher than Isak but the other 2 would've been solid additions.
There really isn't many strikers about to 'set our sights higher'. Showing up Kane today.

PoTMS

Newcastle will be a big problem once they upgrade shite like Burn and Longstaff.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
There really isn't many strikers about to 'set our sights higher'. Showing up Kane today.
Really? He'd scored 44 in 132 at Sociedad, hardly the next Haaland when he moved.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Really? He'd scored 44 in 132 at Sociedad, hardly the next Haaland when he moved.
Thought he looked good despite the goals myself. Never as simple as just looking at goals scored.

Sylar

Kane won't be hanging around this shower for much longer.
We will see what sort of a person he is. If he signs a contract extension with a new manager (say poch returning) , shows how actual ambition

cafecillos

Surely this has to be unprecedented, not only in the PL but in all professional top tier football leagues in the world, right? 5 goals conceded in 22 minutes, just wow.

Witchking

Ok, better for Newcastle to win. Need Liverpool to drop out and not get a chance to enter the top 4. Seems like we will finish 4th and have to make sure we do not drop silly points. Feck Liverpool.

slored1

Tottenham put in one of the most spineless, embarassing, unorganised and wacky halftime performances of all time. Players should be docked wages for this month.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Just saw the first three. School boy defending but the finishes were beautiful. Especially the third one.

elisha27

Spurs 5-0 down at half time, I guess that means our 2-0 defeat at St James's wasnt as bad as we thought
We were hugely lucky in that game. I'm not sure that the chances Newcastle have finished today weren't harder than they had against us.

Havak

Pokemon master
Just had a weird alert to my phone about an emergency! Didn't think Newcastle was classed as that close by to Manchester though...