Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Nickosaur

And West Ham. But lets not pretend thats happening.
I mean... I feel Chelsea will be hard to catch regardless, and I love to see West Ham go down. Why can't both fecking teams lose.

dbs235

Seems like half of Norwich's team is highly rated (including by myself) and yet they're bottom of the league and always look poor.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Why is Maddison not on the pitch?
Commentator just said something about needing injections to play.

Norwich hit the post a minute ago, how useless can they be!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Leicester aren’t getting top four now. They were our closest rivals at Christmas.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Leicester aren’t getting top four now. They were our closest rivals at Christmas.
Arsenal, Tottenham away, us at home. Mere 3 point lead over us and Wolves.
Gonna be a tight battle.

diarm

Seems like half of Norwich's team is highly rated (including by myself) and yet they're bottom of the league and always look poor.
Which half?

They have the blondie haired fella with the ponytail and your man Puuki who scored a load of goals in September but has been hibernating ever since. I'd struggle to tell you anyone else, let alone rate him.

vodrake

Leicester don't half look toothless for a team with the Premier League's current top goalscorer upfront

diarm

Leicester don't half look toothless for a team with the Premier League's current top goalscorer upfront
For some reason it took 6 months for the rest of the league to realise if you sit back with a deeper defensive line, he can't hurt you.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Reminds me of that season we had in 16/17. We were two points off the top of the league at Christmas and needed to win to secure CL qualification by the final league game.

PoTMS

Norwich are fecking dogshit. How did we struggle for so long against them?

Shark

@NotShark
Madness that we could potentially finish 3rd now, can't see Leicester picking up form with the fixtures they have coming up.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I see Leicester have discovered the Liverpool approach of "launch a million balls into the box and hope something goes in".

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ole’s boy Big Seany Longstaff has bagged. 2-0. Enjoy the Championship Bournemouth!

a reminder that they spent £40m on Jordan Ibe and Dominic Solanke :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I read today somewhere that Everton did not get penalty in 30 something games, only team without one this season, so thought they get one.

Arsenal 1, Auba