Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Wow, just checked the scores and seen Everton 2-0 up. Hope they keep that up!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I stand corrected. I've heard of all of them and thought they looked decent at one stage or another. Cantwell is the ponytail fella to be fair.
She’s more alice band than ponytail tbh.

Teja

Almost feel bad for Leicester but then I remember the 5-2 game. Twats.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Message to Inter Milan:
Dear Inter, you took 3 Man United players this season, and they are doing fine, scoring goals winning games, would you like few more? We like you very much and would like to help you dethrone Juve, some absolute brilliant defenders from England and Argentina, some midfielders from Spain and England, they can be yours, so give us a call.
Love,
Ed

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I wish I could just punch Micah Richards in the face. All this city love in because they’re controlling a game against Newcastle.
The way they’re all carrying on, “city are getting better and better”. As if this team haven’t lost EIGHT games this season.
I'm late responding to this but it really annoyed me that the Sky host didn't say words to this effect after his ridiculous comments. Shite pundit.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I just don't see it in Iwobi.
We’ve actually missed him this season. Great player at progressing the ball and linking the midfield to attack. But, final ball is inconsistent-to-poor, and he’s not a goalscorer, which obviously holds him back from the top level, and means he’ll be most useful only in certain set-ups. I still think he has lots of potential, but would defer to Everton fans if there’s been any sign of fulfilling that for them.

dbs235

I'm late responding to this but it really annoyed me that the Sky host didn't say words to this effect after his ridiculous comments. Shite pundit.
Pundits always get stick and I never think they're that bad. But Richards really is bad.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We’ve actually missed him this season. Great player at progressing the ball and linking the midfield to attack. But, final ball is inconsistent-to-poor, and he’s not a goalscorer, which obviously holds him back from the top level, and means he’ll be most useful only in certain set-ups. I still think he has lots of potential, but would defer to Everton fans if there’s been any sign of fulfilling that for them.
I agree that he has potential but I don't think he suits Ancelotti if he is keen on continuing with the 4-4-2.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Wow, the gut on that lino in the Bournemouth game.

Someone's been indulging during lockdown.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Wow, the gut on that lino in the Bournemouth game.

Someone's been indulging during lockdown.
Strange, they do have to perform a pretty taxing fitness test. Not pro footballers' standards but it's hard enough

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If you have Sigurdsson and no european football then to pay so much for a back-up player was crazy money (Iwobi was of course never worth £30m and his level is maybe Newcastle but not Everton).
I think you are forgetting that Ancelotti and Silva play completely different styles of football. I think after watching Iwobi his best position is as an AM but he is capable of playing as a winger in the 4-2-3-1 style that Silva was playing as he was able to drift centrally when he wanted to. I don't think he's good enough as a winger in a 4-4-2. At the time I don't think it is overspending to pay for someone who was seen as covering multiple positions and having the potential to be a starter.

You need to take into context the change in managers.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Great strike from Kelechi, quality connection and composure