Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
There's actually more atmosphere at the Emirates with the effects mike than there is with a crowd

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I mean this challenge probably hurt, but I cant be the only one who's sceptic when Richarlison goes down grabbing his leg in anguish.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I agree that he has potential but I don't think he suits Ancelotti if he is keen on continuing with the 4-4-2.
I can see him working on the left of Ancelotti’s 4-4-2 with Digne overlapping him. Job would effectively be to run at the defence, progress the attack and create space for Digne/ Siggurdson/ Richarlison in different ways.

How’s Theo been? I’m guessing a disaster?

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
I think you are forgetting that Ancelotti and Silva play completely different styles of football. I think after watching Iwobi his best position is as an AM but he is capable of playing as a winger in the 4-2-3-1 style that Silva was playing as he was able to drift centrally when he wanted to. I don't think he's good enough as a winger in a 4-4-2. At the time I don't think it is overspending to pay for someone who was seen as covering multiple positions and having the potential to be a starter.

You need to take into context the change in managers.
Silva's system or Ancelotti's system but he should never be a starter for Everton.......i would 100% sell him and buy Szoboszlai (Great player for 4-4-2).

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Not good that, Richy is vital to us both attacking and defensively.

Paul_Scholes18

It was the end of LVG's attacking philoshophy. He became very conservative after that and we became boring
It was our 5th game and we had been boring before that. We had one fun game with Di Maria against QPR before he started ruining him.