Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Fooza

:lol: Whats with all these goalkeepers gifting arsenal goals???

dbs235

Which half?

They have the blondie haired fella with the ponytail and your man Puuki who scored a load of goals in September but has been hibernating ever since. I'd struggle to tell you anyone else, let alone rate him.
Aarons, Lewis, Godfrey, Cantwell, Buendia.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It's typical that Krul has the game of his life against us then gifts Arsenal a goal today :lol:

Rafaeldagold

Love it how Krul has an amazing game against us yet just gives Arsenal a goal.

Game raising Wnker like all goalkeepers do against us

PoTMS

Norwich shouldn't be allowed to be promoted to the Premier League. Consistently stink up the place every single time they come up only to go straight back down.

cyberman

Arsenal play wolves and Leicester next. We want them to gain confidence

Guy Incognito

Madness that we could potentially finish 3rd now, can't see Leicester picking up form with the fixtures they have coming up.
It's a strange season, but what has happened is not unprecedented. There have been teams that look odds on to finish third and fourth, hit a slump and then faded away.

Point is, United (as do Wolves and Chelsea) have a functional side in the business end of the season and it does make a difference. Arsenal used to peak around this point of the season and that's why they overhauled Spurs many a time.

diarm

Aarons, Lewis, Godfrey, Cantwell, Buendia.
I stand corrected. I've heard of all of them and thought they looked decent at one stage or another. Cantwell is the ponytail fella to be fair.

Paul_Scholes18

Wow how did Leicester turn so shit. Playing like relegation fodder now. We should catch them.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Everton haven't looked up to much since the goal, which means they'll probably score another couple of flukey ones in the second half.

dbs235

I stand corrected. I've heard of all of them and thought they looked decent at one stage or another. Cantwell is the ponytail fella to be fair.
That's what I mean, they all seem decent and yet Norwich are terrible and they make up half the team. It's weird.

Shark

@NotShark
It's a strange season, but what has happened is not unprecedented. There have been teams that look odds on to finish third and fourth, hit a slump and then faded away.

Point is, United (as do Wolves and Chelsea) have a functional side in the business end of the season and it does make a difference. Arsenal used to peak around this point of the season and that's why they overhauled Spurs many a time.
True, remember Wenger always putting a mad run of wins together in the run in to nick 4th. For some reason it always felt like they played cannon fodder every single season in the run in.