Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Honestly that did not look clear to me... but I'll take it as we need them to try and catch them.

diarm

Kick on now Everton and bugger up their goal difference as well you legends!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Have Leicester already lost connection to the EA servers?

Riz

Great news for us, hope Everton kick on and erode that goal difference a little more, never know what will decide it by the last game.

mu4c_20le

Everton usually trash a top 6 side in the late stages of the season

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Everton have been good under Ancelotti - on a side note I'd love to see him guide them to Europa. It's doable this campaign.

El Zoido

Leicester currently have eight goals on us. Hopefully Everton can get a few more.
It won’t matter, if they drop another three points for us to catch them then the GD will sort itself. We will out score them before the end of the season and will beat them anyway, which doubles the swing. But yeah it won’t matter since I doubt they’ll be three points ahead of us come the final day.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Leicester have fallen off a cliff.

If them and Sheffield United played each other, they'd both find a way to lose the game

Lee565

Leicester currently have eight goals on us. Hopefully Everton can get a few more.
Dont think we have to worry about goal difference at this rate, they still have to face arsenal and spurs before facing us on the last day and dont think they will win any of these games, we need to be more concerned about wolves than Leicester at this point.

mu4c_20le

Foxestalk has turned into RAWK

**** of Pawson. Cheating ****. Exactly the same as the Arsenal handball he refused to give us because Ndidi touched the defender a couple of years back.
Absolute bullshit, **** off var. Brighton not a pen that is, **** off
We’ve been unfairly discriminated against this season. That’s a fact. So many dubious calls that haven’t been given for us but have been given for our opposition.
We are shit.

But this league is absolutely bent, we've had about 5 of them not given for us.