Premier League Gameweek 33-35

TheReligion

Abusive
I feel for Everton being on the back of this one sided officiating today. They could go down due to this. It’s a fecking disgrace

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Ssshh, this is the redcafe. We prefer to concentrate on perceived corruption, rather than Liverpool having 93% of the ball and being the only team even remotely interested in playing football.
Everton were more threatening in the first half. They're battling for relegation btw. They are within their rights to play this way.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
There’s zero doubt the referees are no longer manage the spectacle on a match level but also have the mandate to manage the spectacle of the title race.

CloneMC16

Ssshh, this is the redcafe. We prefer to concentrate on perceived corruption, rather than Liverpool having 93% of the ball and being the only team even remotely interested in playing football.
Passing the ball around a lot in front of the defence does not mean you deserve to win. Liverpool hadn't had a shot on target before their goal. The best chances had fallen to Everton.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
More possesion. Constantly in their half. What do you think, Everton are controlling this? Now I seen it all. :lol:
Control doesn't make you deserving. You've seen it yet not seen anything at all

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I feel for Everton being on the back of this one sided officiating today. They could go down due to this. It’s a fecking disgrace
Got no sympathy for Everton the way their ball boys, stewards and Prickford were wasting time against us. The fact that this is standard procedure at Anfield is the problem.

Anustart89

Gordon was smart enough to get in front of Matip and that was a clear and obvious foul. It'll be given literally everywhere throughout the pitch and in any other scenario, where it's not against Liverpool.

I can't wrap my head around yesterday's and today's penalty decisions. How is it possible that in the VAR era such fouls are not given, I don't understand.
It’s like against Liverpool the onus is on the attacker not to get fouled, rather than on the defender to not commit the foul once a player’s in front of him. Commentators here in Sweden were going on and on about how many times Gordon has gone down, as if it’s his fault that Liverpool players have pushed him over multiple times. It’s bloody ridiculous.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
It’s like against Liverpool the onus is on the attacker not to get fouled, rather than on the defender to not commit the foul once a player’s in front of him. Commentators here in Sweden were going on and on about how many times Gordon has gone down, as if it’s his fault that Liverpool players have pushed him over multiple times. It’s bloody ridiculous.
tbf Gordon is going down at the slightest contact and was already booked for diving.

Sylar

Why isnt that a booking to fabinho? > Shirt pull. Clear as day (I know why)

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
There’s zero doubt the referees are no longer manage the spectacle on a match level but also have the mandate to manage the spectacle of the title race.
There’s zero doubt this place is no better than RAWK circa 2009.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
More possesion. Constantly in their half. What do you think, Everton are controlling this? Now I seen it all. :lol:
Jota/Mane should both be off in addition to two penalties for Everton. I would absolutely not say ye were in control of this game when your team couldn't even control their temper.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It's been like that for years, anyone who is watching the top2 games regulary and can't see it is blind.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Does Allison ever get punished for his feck-ups? Maybe his god really is looking-out for him.

Clattenburg confirmed this in 2016 with the Battle of Stamford Bridge. Ridiculous how that was not made a bigger deal.

Cpt Negative

That tackle on Origi then was exactly the same as Telles and Saka yesterday. Neither were penalties

Sylar

Thought that would be an equaliser there. Great clearance by Robertson.