Premier League Gameweek 33-35

Jack-C20

:lol: He’s pushed him. Fair enough if shoulder to shoulder but that’s a push. This really is setting up for Liverpool to get a penalty for the exact same thing soon.

MUFC OK

Stonewall pen! How are they not even reviewing that? Liverpool have had the refs in Their pocket all season.

cotumely

Supports
Chelsea
Definite penalty. BBC trying to pretend it’s shoulder to shoulder.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
You can see Attwell doesn't have the bottle to give a decision against Liverpool. You can literally see he's scared to do it

PoTMS

Everton really could've and should've scored two or three times now on the counter.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Not the first time we have been shafted by the refs this season. Disgraceful really.

Dan_F

It’s not even a push. He stood on both of his feet from behind. I have no idea why that’s difficult to see.

Vargo Hoat

Supports
Union Berlin
Top 10 mysteries science can't answer: How Andrew Robertson is such a world class footballer. Most one-footed player in existence. No flair. Horrible technique and close-control. Fast, but not blistering pace to compensate. Yet he somehow produces assists, keeps opponents at bay and is involved in attack. Might be bias, but I just don't rate him on an individual level - at all.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
It’s unbelievable this
To be honest you'd give a red card to Mane if he sneezes too close to the referee.

But that was a push yeah, wouldn't have had anything to say if he'd given that.

BurgerVan

Supports
Arsenal
Interesting that everyone here thinks that was a stonewaller, but said yesterday that the Saka one yesterday wasn't.

I think both were.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I’d be raging if that’s at the other end. Seemed a blatant penalty and Atwell thought about giving it.