Premier League Gameweek 33-35

RedDevilQuebecois

You can see Attwell doesn't have the bottle to give a decision against Liverpool. You can literally see he's scared to do it
I would say the same about 99% of all pensioneers we call as referees in this league. I would happily swap them with the entire FA WSL referee corps for a change.

United Hobbit

Funny how Klopp ranted about us getting too many penalties and now it seems to be a rule that Liverpool can't possibly have one given against them

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
If I was an Everton fan, I’d be putting everything I own on a Liverpool win here

Sylar

Gordon is lightning and positive. What a fantastic performance today.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
What is the point of having VAR in a match against Liverpool?

It seems like it has been implemented to simply benefit Liverpool.

Rajma

Everton wasting so many great breaks, it’s all set up for a fluke Liverpool winner now?

CloneMC16

If Everton get something, it's definitely going to be Gordon that makes it happen.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Unbelievable that Liverpool should now be down to 8 men. The refs are not even attempting to hide it anymore.

Sylar

This is scrappy liverpool winner written all over it, and tyler and all talking about liverpools resistance and quality of champions etc etc etc

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I’d be raging if that’s at the other end. Seemed a blatant penalty and Atwell thought about giving it.
He really did. Whistle went to his lips and I’m convinced in that split second he was going to give a pen. Which is why it’s baffling that he allowed a restart so quickly. Just chat with the VAR and ask the question surely. “All the gear no idea” comes to mind with the PL’s implementation of VAR

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Funny how there was little media comments about our VAR decisions yesterday (the three tossers on MOTD glossed over them quickly) but there'll be questions in the House for Liverpool.

Same with Everton's gamesmanship. Gordon was a nob against us (and Pickford time wasting) but sure him, Pickford and Richarlison will get annihilated by media for this.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Gordon can't finish but he's been a brilliant outlet to get Everton up the pitch.

TAA should've been sent off by now.