Premier League Gameweek 33 + FAC semis

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
Wouldn’t you prefer celebrating such a goal on your own forum?
Well to be honest, the way we have been playing today, and given that the thread is for Premier League Gameweek 33, I could do it at both places :) There are some really good posters here that are Utd Fans but still present neutral views about LFC!

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
So Henderson's come on and took the armband off VvD?

What a prick he is.

padr81

Supports
Man City
You gotta admire Liverpools attitude if not their recent performances. Bags of heart and effort in tough situations, everyone of them to a man has ten times the balls of someone like Gerrard.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Looking forward to the BT doc on their title win.

Dave 45 from Bristol telling us about his epic 29 years in front of his tv waiting from them to win the league.

SuperiorXI

You're all short term. City winning a potential quadruple is sickening... imagine that cat shit. feck that, I'd rather the scousers win.

the_irish123

Am I biased because he's also 6'6 and from Southhampton, or is Vestegaard a potential new Van Dijk?

Ban

You gotta admire Liverpools attitude if not their recent performances. Bags of heart and effort in tough situations, everyone of them to a man has ten times the balls of someone like Gerrard.
Offside goal here and there too.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Wouldn’t you prefer celebrating such a goal on your own forum?
They come here cause it's been so long a wait for them and in the meantime we won 13 PL leagues while they won 0. And we're the most successful team in England.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Am I biased because he's also 6'6 and from Southhampton, or is Vestegaard a potential new Van Dijk?
Far too slow and cumbersome from what I've seen, don't think he really stood out in Bundesliga.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This is going to make it all the more sweet when they fall sort. The celebrations are funny. Fairplay though they are giving this a go. Class night for their fans.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Liverpool have sustained a great title challenge, has to be said.

Armchair Manager

Supports
Northampton

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Gonna be all the more sweet when they feck it up again.

(hopefully)

Heinzesight

Did we have the usual Vermin fans posting on here in the closing few seconds of the game?

All for rival fans on the Cafe...but there’s something just odd as feck with someone posting on a rivals forum not just when their team are playing but just won an important match and going for their first title in ages. Deary me.