Premier League Gameweek 33 + FAC semis

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
It was job well done for Wolves on Tuesday. Who cares if they lose a cup semi? :)

Irwin99

Any Utd fans going to complain if City win the league? We certainly won't.

Yes, may as well give City the trophy, can't see Watford beating them. Wolves surely a better bet.
It's just sad that they'll be the first team to ever do it. Fair play if it was a proper club or even if the road to the finals had been tricky but neither is true.

El Zoido

Even with these easy draws they needed dodgy decisions to beat Swansea.
You’re right! Between this shit and Liverpool being the flukiest feckers ever, I really hate football right now.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wigan fully deserved it on the day. All was not well for Man. City behind the scenes in the build up, I believe Mancini left/sacked a day or two after that game.

I do think Watford will give them a game but need to be more clincial in final third if they have serious chance of winning, missed some good chances in first half today.

Edit: Might be a similar final to Palace-Man. United a few years ago. Palace had similar sort of group of players who could raise their game but United were just stronger in the end, even with 10 men.

Canagel

Guess Gracia thought he could get at Wolves more with two out and out strikers. Or midfield wouldn't be disciplined enough with Pererya also needing a free role to do his stuff.

He has to be first name on teamsheet for the final, will give whoever plays at FB for Man. City on the day a challenge.
Yep. I think it will be a good competitive final. City will be arriving with 60+ games at the end of a long season. I will expect watford to be fresh.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I had Wolves to win 2-0! May as well give City the cup now. No idea how Wolves have lost to an ordinary side like Watford although what a mistake bu Santo to take off Neves

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Hold on Watford

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Yep. I think it will be a good competitive final. City will be arriving with 60+ games at the end of a long season. I will expect watford to be fresh.
3-0 or 4-0 to city I'm afraid. They'll blow Watford away

Jazz

Yes. Feck off Wolves

Jazz

Oh the joy of the Watford players. A final at Wembley. Happy for them.

haram

I had Wolves to win 2-0! May as well give City the cup now. No idea how Wolves have lost to an ordinary side like Watford although what a mistake bu Santo to take off Neves
Wolves are only 1 point ahead of Watford.