Premier League Gameweek 33 + FAC semis

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Oh man I love hyperbole.

He's not 'easily' the best player in the league. He's up there in the discussion for sure but he's not easily better than some of the other top players.
Certainly Not the best player in the league after being smashed in the Travellers

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I'm just glad West Ham are making Chelsea work hard. 3 days before the eastern Europe game.

Paul_Scholes18

Look like Chelsea can end this season strong. Going to be a tight race. Right now I feel that Arsenal and us might miss out. Although it can change very fast.

We need to beat Chelsea and City I think. Hard, but we can do it.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Hazard is amazing on this form you can’t get the ball off him without fouling him.

cyberman

Luiz is woeful at free kicks. They're just indulging him at this stage

Patrick08

Look like Chelsea can end this season strong. Going to be a tight race. Right now I feel that Arsenal and us might miss out. Although it can change very fast.

We need to beat Chelsea and City I think. Hard, but we can do it.
Wolves and arsenal loss was pretty damaging. Hope Chelsea draw Liverpool in next game while city beat Tottenham.

RooneyLegend

You have to feel for Chelsea, they have a striker crisis at a time where there are no quality strikers.

space

Hazard is wonderful to watch. I miss us having a flair player like that so much

Patrick08

You have to feel for Chelsea, they have a striker crisis at a time where there are no quality strikers.
You will see atletico make it work with Morata soon. :D regardless They can easily sign icardi or Use hazard money to get greizmann.