Premier League Gameweek 33

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
City favourites now surely?
I think it's Arsenal's to lose... been saying this for a while now. that said, City have the easiest run in. Arsenal meanwhile have three automatic points... they are yet o visit OT!!

Last edited:

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Well at least I can have a nice relaxing end to the season. Nothing to be nervous about now.
A relaxing end to the season was how everyone fantasised Klopp's farewell tour would end. A fitting end for a manager who is level with Ranieri on PL titles.

Strachan8

Atmosphere like a morgue!

Klopp bottled it in not dropping/subbing Salah.

Glasner had Palace perfectly set up. Klopp’s been found wanting 3 times in a week. Brilliant.

RedDevilQuebecois

They always were. Villa is a tough one and still Spurs/Chelsea/United for us to play...
Fourth in a row for the serial cheaters is coming
The old rule still applies: if you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best.

mav_9me

and it will still be behind Arsenal's
I would be shocked if Liverpool aren't the team with the highest added time when needing a goal and also the team with the biggest difference between time added when needing a goal vs when winning

United Hobbit

They actually looked out of gas for the first time in recent memory.

Wonder if they'll throw the Europa game? Trouble is we will probably get "another magical European night at Anfield" which will then inspire them in the league

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
After all the late goals I’ve watched us concede this season that was a special win. Get in.

RuudTom83

TBH in the premier league any result is possible and every week you will see some strange scoreline.

Due to United having an awful season it's easy to forget the rest have had equally bad weekends. Shame that for United it happens most weeks haha.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They actually looked out of gas for the first time in recent memory.

Wonder if they'll throw the Europa game? Trouble is we will probably get "another magical European night at Anfield" which will then inspire them in the league
They lost 3-0 at Anfield. They have to go to Italy

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Villa will go full out for it against Arsenal won’t they. Unlike they did against city

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Redknapp says it was “cruel”! Like some outside force has robbed Klopp.

If it were Arteta doing that today, the bottling and criticizing would never end.

Need to get the likes of Redknapp and Carragher off Liverpool games.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Villa will go full out for it against Arsenal won’t they. Unlike they did against city
Well they are playing to get Champions League to Villa, it's a massive game

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
How did they end up with a free kick in opponents half and a card for let a when the ball was at Liverpools left back area?
I was wondering that as well - Sky showed some miserable Liverpool supporter while Allison had the ball, and then when they cut-back the left-back and Allison were still passing between them when the ref blew-up and moved the ball from Allison's box to half-way through Palace's half?? :confused:

Widow

I wish they'd stop saying Liverpool are out of it, Not yet they're not! I can see both Arsenal and City dropping points before the season is done.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
TBH in the premier league any result is possible and every week you will see some strange scoreline.

Due to United having an awful season it's easy to forget the rest have had equally bad weekends. Shame that for United it happens most weeks haha.
The only 3 games City have lost this season were without Rodri playing. They haven’t lost since February 2023 with Rodri on the pitch. It’s 100% over for them.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I wish they'd stop saying Liverpool are out of it, Not yet they're not! I can see both Arsenal and City dropping points before the season is done.
We’re not winning it. We keep going behind in games, have kept one clean sheet in fifteen, and now can’t even score goals.

We’ve got away games coming up and I fully expect us to drop points in at least one.