Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
We have assembled an absolute disgraceful set of players. For all the talk about Dyche, Lampard etc., there have been so many disgusting individual errors and lapses of concentration from people on 50k+ per week wages which have led to us losing games or dropping points. From Gueye dropping clangers to stupid sending offs from people like Doucoure or sloppy passes from people like Iwobi and Keane giving away penalties consistently. Just a load of absolute shite and I hate them all.
You seem like a genuinely lovely guy, I feel bad for you.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Pickfrod is a weird twat. Looks like he doesn't really care what happens to Everton.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Guys a complete twat. I'd be furious if he joined us.
He's also got most of the same strengths and weaknesses as De Gea, even if he doesn't live on his line quite as much. Would probably be a sidegrade at best.

hp88

Anyone see Pickford's water bottle ? Had a load of penalty stats stuck to it.

Gazza

That's a fantastic close-up of Pickford's water bottle there, great work by the camera operator / producers. I'm not being facetious either, that was really cool to see the notes on his bottle about Leicester's penalty takers.

Swedish_Plumber

Leicester might not be as far down the league if they’d been playing this keeper for longer. Ward is nowhere near this level!

Sylar

So weird Leicester stuck with Danny ward as long as they did when they had Iverson

Care_de_Bobo

Hopefully Coleman is OK. One of the most likeable players in the league.
That might be pushing it, he was diving all over the place and mouthing off at every opportunity at Old Trafford and is like that most games I've seen him play. Defenders diving to win cheap free kicks is one of the absolute worst things about the game these days and refs fall for it every single time.

Feel sorry for the guy though and obviously wish him a speedy recovery. Never nice to see injuries like that.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Get a load of good football player, Alex Iwobi.

Mike Smalling

I feel like Everton is one of those 8-10 teams that should always be in the PL. Hope they stay up.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Sky lacks good commentators. These two are shite, Tyler is shite who barely reacts anymore

ti vu

Anyone see Pickford's water bottle ? Had a load of penalty stats stuck to it.
Not sure if it's attentive to detail, or Everton doesn't trust their player not to give penalty away

Idxomer

What are the most goals scored by a relegated team?

Leicester could very well get to 50 and still go down.

SB16

That's a fantastic close-up of Pickford's water bottle there, great work by the camera operator / producers. I'm not being facetious either, that was really cool to see the notes on his bottle about Leicester's penalty takers.
Yes, it was interesting to see that it wasn't just a series of names paired with "left" and "right", but that it assigned probabilities to specific zones in goal.