Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

whitbyviking

We have assembled an absolute disgraceful set of players. For all the talk about Dyche, Lampard etc., there have been so many disgusting individual errors and lapses of concentration from people on 50k+ per week wages which have led to us losing games or dropping points. From Gueye dropping clangers to stupid sending offs from people like Doucoure or sloppy passes from people like Iwobi and Keane giving away penalties consistently. Just a load of absolute shite and I hate them all.
How would Everton be financially if they went down? Be terrible to open the new stadium if you’re in the championship too.

Don’t Leicester have potential financial issues too?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Fun game, this. Proper relegation scrap.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Not sure if it's attentive to detail, or Everton doesn't trust their player not to give penalty away
Every single top level keeper has some kind of a similar note. Unless they have a really good memory.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
That's a fantastic close-up of Pickford's water bottle there, great work by the camera operator / producers. I'm not being facetious either, that was really cool to see the notes on his bottle about Leicester's penalty takers.
How many potential penalty takers do they have. Could the thick git not just memorise 3 of them. He isn't reciting Shakespeare :lol:

V.O.

Do the Everton fans want to stop fecking shrieking at some point?

V.O.

That's just the Scouse accent.
I know, but there's one new chant they have where they all do something like a Ric Flair "WOOOO" in the middle of it.

Having to listen to a few thousand scousers attempting that noise every few seconds should be against the Geneva Convention.

eire-red

Would still bet on both of these staying up regardless of the result. Surely both will manage to pick up a result or two toward the end of the season.

Can't see Leeds or Forest doing the same.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Have I heard a female as the play by play commentator before?

Surely I must have but honestly cant think of one.

She isn't any worse the the usual lot

Rauður Djöfull

Hope Everton go down, easy 6 points for Liverpool every season so rather they go down haha, they've been quite bad for quite long as well

BorisManUtd

Would still bet on both of these staying up regardless of the result. Surely both will manage to pick up a result or two toward the end of the season.

Can't see Leeds or Forest doing the same.
Forest can beat Southampton at home

Hope Everton go down, easy 6 points for Liverpool every season so rather they go down haha, they've been quite bad for quite long as well
Tbf it’s usually Liverpool win at Anfield and a draw at Goodison.

V.O.

Have I heard a female as the play by play commentator before?

Surely I must have but honestly cant think of one.

She isn't any worse the the usual lot
Jacqui Oatley has been around a while as well, but there aren't many.

I think they have to have a fairly deep voice for it to work, but if they do there's nowt wrong with it.

Gazza

How many potential penalty takers do they have. Could the thick git not just memorise 3 of them. He isn't reciting Shakespeare :lol:
Why should he have to memorize anything if he doesn't have to? Keep his mind focused on the game and then consult the bottle before the penalty.

RedRocket9908

Pickford actually did well there coming out to stop that ball reaching Castangne, De Gea probably would have stayed stuck to his line and let Castangne get a free shot on goal.

Witchking

Feel bad for Everton but they are six easy points for Liverpool every season. Usually it's been United and Everton giving easy points and getting hammered. If Everton goes, at least one avenue of easy points will vanish.

Gandalf

So weird Leicester stuck with Danny ward as long as they did when they had Iverson
Iversen is dreadful, I mean even as a Welshman I don't particularly rate Ward but Iversen is no better. Leicester effectively don't have a PL keeper which is half the reason their season is in the bin, hell they need an upgrade over both even if they are in the Championship next year.