Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Tielemans was the Caf’s answer to all our prayers at one point. He’s bang average.

Mr. Robot

In fairness mate, Utd arent playing and Everton are live on the telly. Dont think its that weird we are talking about them on the midweek match thread :lol:
To be fair, @SilentWitness does have a point about me posting about Everton.

I hate the Scouse cnuts and have wanted them relegated for years so it’s natural for him to stick up for his club. No offence intended whatsoever.

And I do post a lot about Utd as well. (Check the ownership thread).

ti vu

Draw sinks them both imo
Not necessarily true. They may survive by getting one point in remaining ing fixture when Leeds, Nottingham lose all remaining games. The way Leeds plays and their remaining fixture, Leeds very likely wouldn't even earn a point.

Sylar

Great game, both teams will feel like they could have won. Leicester missed the bigger chance though

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Fun game, even if it's decided nowt.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Pickford genuinely looks like one of those junkies you see coming towards you in the high street and you run across the road

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Soton, Leeds and Forest are still the ones who I think will go down.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Draw sinks them both imo
It can’t be both with a hopeless Leeds around. Everton in serious trouble now though if Forest beat Southampton.

They might need to beat both Wolves and Bournemouth to stand a chance.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Pickford trying desperate to give his jersey away and no one wants it :lol:

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I think Leicester are now fine tbh. Leeds aren't going to get another point imo.

If Forest can beat Southampton tomorrow, Everton are in real trouble, if not I think Everton will leap-frog NFCC and Leeds on the final day by beating Bouremouth at home.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
2 v 2 will do me as long as we beat Southampton. After that Chelsea and Palace have nothing to play for.

InfiniteBoredom

Soton, Leeds and Forest are still the ones who I think will go down.
Soton, Leeds and Everton.

Forest can probably beat either Soton or Chelsea, and eke out a draw somewhere. Everton’s best bet is against Bournemouth last day of the season at home but hard to see them getting 2 points or more out of City, Brighton and Wolves away.

ti vu

I don’t think Leeds needs to get another point to be honest.
Everton have Brighton and City as their next two. They’re doomed.
Everton will have Wolves, Bournemouth which have less motivation after confirming survival. Getting one point to be even on point to Leeds. The way Leeds defending, they're going down on GD.

One of Leicester Everton can survive this way. The question being whether both can survive with Nottingham having potential point gaining game against Southampton.

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Soton, Leeds and Everton.

Forest can probably beat either Soton or Chelsea, and eke out a draw somewhere. Everton’s best bet is against Bournemouth last day of the season at home but hard to see them getting 2 points or more out of City, Brighton and Wolves away.
Wolves look like they’re on holiday mode though

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Indeed and it’s one of those where you hate him for it but also sympathise that he’s had to become this **** saviour of us because of our boards incompetence.
I think the draw against City was very damaging in the long run - if that were a 6-0 thrashing, Lampard may have been sacked much sooner, and Everton may have picked up points against United, Southampton and West Ham.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think the draw against City was very damaging in the long run - if that were a 6-0 thrashing, Lampard may have been sacked much sooner, and Everton may have picked up points against United, Southampton and West Ham.
We lost back to back against Bournemouth and he kept his job. The board are just shit.

Irwin99

Seems like everyone in this relegation race has some truly horrible fixtures coming up.

cyberman

Everton have Wolves, West Ham which have less motivation after confirming survival. Getting one point to be even on point. The way Leeds defending, they're going down on GD.

One of Leicester Everton can survive this way. The question being whether both can survive with Nottingham having potential point gaining game against Southampton.
Everton are Wolves least home game of the season though, home teams always try for that game.
They don’t even have West Ham!
I’m seeing the way they play and I just can’t see it, both sides are every bit as bad as Leeds.
I honestly see Leeds beating Spurs at home last day. Kane will have his bags packed for OT for then.

ti vu

2 v 2 will do me as long as we beat Southampton. After that Chelsea and Palace have nothing to play for.
Chelsea and Palace would want to finish above each other. Lampard would want to get a win somewhere. You happen to his only few winnable game.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
The problem with that performance is exactly that. It was a performance and not a win. We won’t put in another performance as good as that this season so our chances of staying up are next to nothing.

ti vu

Everton are Wolves least home game of the season though, home teams always try for that game.
They don’t even have West Ham!
I’m seeing the way they play and I just can’t see it, both sides are every bit as bad as Leeds.
I honestly see Leeds beating Spurs at home last day. Kane will have his bags packed for OT for then.
Bournemouth. I mistake for West Ham for weird reason. Everton even when they lost have been showing more fight than Leeds has been showing, even when they got point against Leicester not long ago.

Spurs has shown in last couple game under Mason, they had some fight in them. They may still want to get EL/ELC. Who knows? Kane is chasing Shearer goal scoring record. He won't take his foot off against anyone now.

I don't buy last home game of season argument for a team like Wolves who just being there as professionals than fighting for the shirt. They looked as they got their job done and took the foot off against Brighton not at full strength. Getting 1 point against Wolves, and another against Bournemouth is not entirely impossible for Everton.

Last edited:

BorisManUtd

I like Everton but they should’ve acted smarter after surviving one relegation battle. Two times in it then I don’t have that much sympathy left.

I can see all 4 teams winning a game somewhere. Forest beating Southampton, Leicester beating West Ham, Leeds beating Spurs, Everton beating Bournemouth. Will be interesting.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
The problem with that performance is exactly that. It was a performance and not a win. We won’t put in another performance as good as that this season so our chances of staying up are next to nothing.
There was enough there to believe you can beat Wolves and Bournemouth. The only question is what the table will look like at that point.

DLC is a sad case. If you had the 2021 version, you would probably be mid table.

It’s hard to remember a decline so steep.