Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

padr81

Supports
Man City
What a brilliant watch. Could have been 4-4 with the chances.

Brighton are just different gravy under De Zerbi.
Feels like you guys did them a favor by taking Potter. Honestly I thought they'd go to pieces when he left, De Zerbi has done amazingly well.

Best team in the league to watch for me. They're forwards lack a little composure maybe and they're missing that goalscorer like United have in Rashford which is essentially why they aren't top 4.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Man. United really need to sign a convincing CF in the summer.

Rashford was bright first half, got done right on half time by Caciedo and then spent second half just moaning and not very interested at all and Man. United created barely anything.

If he goes off form next season there really isn't much else there in final third so I'm surprised Kane just keeps on getting dismissed as an option.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Feels like you guys did them a favor by taking Potter. Honestly I thought they'd go to pieces when he left, De Zerbi has done amazingly well.

Best team in the league to watch for me. They're forwards lack a little composure maybe and they're missing that goalscorer like United have in Rashford which is essentially why they aren't top 4.
Think it's a good thing for you guys you have a two game buffer on Arsenal as Brighton is team for sure that is strong enough back to front that could hold Man. City at home. Mind you they could balance that out by getting something at the Emirates aswell.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Think it's a good thing for you guys you have a two game buffer on Arsenal as Brighton is team for sure that is strong enough back to front that could hold Man. City at home. Mind you they could balance that out by getting something at the Emirates aswell.
Absolutely. Its a game I'm dreading and falls at an awful date in the calender for us. If Arsenal had them away as well I'd be less concerned but its a really tough place to go. Only United and Newcastle have better home defensive records than them. Its a really hard place to score.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Absolutely. Its a game I'm dreading and falls at an awful date in the calender for us. If Arsenal had them away as well I'd be less concerned but its a really tough place to go. Only United and Newcastle have better home defensive records than them. Its a really hard place to score.
Brentford away final day aswell. Toney had some fun last time out (although knowing the FA they'll probably finally remember to ban him on the morning of the final day).

I remember last season Man. City looked relentless for final few months and then were suddenly 2-0 down to West Ham and us in the last two games so nerves can hit the best of them and those are two tricky aways to finish.

UTAretro

Supports
Brighton
Realistically, with our run in, top 4 is out of the question. Especially with what happened at the Go Kart Stadium.

We’d be thrilled with top 7. Sixth would be incredible given our budget.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Realistically, with our run in, top 4 is out of the question. Especially with what happened at the Go Kart Stadium.

Wherever Brighton finish they can hold their heads high. Brilliant football and footballers on show this season. Solly fricking March. :lol: What a patch of form he hit.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Brentford away final day aswell. Toney had some fun last time out (although knowing the FA they'll probably finally remember to ban him on the morning of the final day).

I remember last season Man. City looked relentless for final few months and then were suddenly 2-0 down to West Ham and us in the last two games so nerves can hit the best of them and those are two tricky aways to finish.
For sure, what we have going for us is Arsenal have a super tough run in again. I don't see us breaking 90 points but I don't see them getting past 84 or 85 if I'm honest. If we beat Leeds Saturday, I think Newcastle v Arsenal is probably the game that decides if those games will matter to us. If Arsenal don't win at Newcastle its very likely those games won't matter too much.

padr81

Supports
Man City

You guys have been magnificent. I think the Forest game is the one that got away on you guys. Maybe cup semi final hangover. Had you won that you'd be right in the mix 5 pts behind United with a game in hand.
No doublt you'll finish top 7, I think 6th given how tough your run in is and Liverpool finding their mojo, which is a phenomenal season.

If only you guys had a striker, its the one thing holding you back. United have Rashford, Spurs Kane, Liverpool Salah. Even though you've scord as many as those teams, had you a single player like that, you'd be comfortably 3rd this season in my opinion.

InfiniteBoredom

For sure, what we have going for us is Arsenal have a super tough run in again. I don't see us breaking 90 points but I don't see them getting past 84 or 85 if I'm honest. If we beat Leeds Saturday, I think Newcastle v Arsenal is probably the game that decides if those games will matter to us. If Arsenal don't win at Newcastle its very likely those games won't matter too much.
I know you are on a Utd forum so have to play up to the gallery a bit but there’s not a chance in hell that City drop 5 points in 5 games, I will be surprised if you drop more than 2. You will draw to Brighton away most likely, and finish with 92. At worst the last game of the season against Brentford is meaningless and you draw again and finish with 90. Leeds, Everton and Chelsea aren’t going to take any point from you.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I know you are on a Utd forum so have to play up to the gallery a bit but there’s not a chance in hell that City drop 5 points in 5 games, I will be surprised if you drop more than 2. You will draw to Brighton away most likely, and finish with 92. At worst the last game of the season against Brentford is meaningless and you draw again and finish with 90. Leeds, Everton and Chelsea aren’t going to take any point from you.
We absolutely won’t.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Joelinton is pretty brainless for a centre midfielder isn't he?