g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

ManUnitedCanuck

Sky sports: “What is Diop thinking? All of Fulham's hard work undone by a moment of madness from the defender. Contact is questionable on the replays but it's such a rash challenge that referee Stuart Atwell had no option but to point to the spot."

So he doesn’t actually touch him, but he left the ref no choice? Er…
No way any of our forwards get that call. After seeing McTominay being taken clean out and Sancho literally being kicked and not getting anything, it’s known it will take something very heavy.

This is the problem I see with VAR, they say it’s not to create consistency only to fix clear and obvoius errors. Well if I see a foul given in one game and then not the next, to me that is a clear and obvious error, but that is not the way it is seen in the eyes of the officials.

JustinC00

Why are people on here thinking of Liverpool catching us? There's no way they will, look at the fixtures and look at the table. We're back playing pretty well now too.
I mean can they technically overtake us? Ya but we need 9 points to be clear of them since the max they can get is 71. If we can't get 9 points over 6 matches (3 of them at home and 2 of them against bottom-10 teams where we've been solid away 7W-2D-0L) we don't deserve top 4.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Good start this game.

Mariner trying to ruin it so far stopping the game every few minutes. He is one of the worst referees for playing advantage.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
AWB looks absolutely knackered already. If Mitoma can do that to AWB who is defensively excellent, he can cause trouble to any right back.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Ref letting the two teams kick ribbons out of each other for the last 2 minutes

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Caciedo at RB is an interesting one. Guess Solly March isn't that good in a flat back 4 but then neither is Caciedo compared to what he brings in central midfield.

Man. United should've had a couple of goals already. Evan Ferguson is guy who elevates Brighton play as too many of their moves break down with Welbeck/Undav up there.

Still a second half that could go either way.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
How the hell does Rashford avoid a booking for diving there?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
That was a clear booking for Webster. No idea why he was so outraged.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Mitoma has been very greedy today, 3 times in and 2 of them he should have squared but was selfish.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Casemiro quite lucky their, makes up for one of the reds he got that he shouldn't have earlier in the season.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Antony gonna try to skill move Dunk (who'd very likely eat him alive)

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Casemiro quite lucky their, makes up for one of the reds he got that he shouldn't have earlier in the season.
Then again not every tackle is a booking. Not overly aggressive, no malice, not a dangerous tackle. But yeah maybe could’ve gone either way.

Danger5

Then again not every tackle is a booking. Not overly aggressive, no malice, not a dangerous tackle. But yeah maybe could’ve gone either way.
It was the very epitome of a yellow card foul. At least the silly memes of 'Case gets a red there' will stop.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Agree borderline one, some get given, some not. Think a red would have been harsh but could have been given.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Forget how cringe opposition fans are then I read the opinions of City and Chelsea fans and I’m given a toe-curling reminder.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Forget how cringe opposition fans are then I read the opinions of City and Chelsea fans and I’m given a toe-curling reminder.
That’s funny as I see them much more balanced than what I’d find in the matchday thread.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
United and Brighton should play every week. Great neutral games.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Great game to watch these teams are tailor made to play each other and bring entertainment. Think this is a better game than the semi final.

padr81

Supports
Man City
They’ve done nothing but claim United are cheats but ok
Wait a minute I'm not having that, When did anyone say United are cheats?
Saying Rashford dived is a fact, he's not the first to do it and won't be the last but it was blatant and could have been a yellow.
Also Case could easily have walked doesn't imply cheating, you could even see how anxious he was himself after the challenge.

Also "cringe" really?

theballisround

Our attacking players have no clue how to play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3.
I really wonder how ETH will set up.next year.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Be funny if March took it and put it into space again.

TopDog

Supports
Bolton
Deserved for Brighton. How they haven't scored before now is a complete mystery. Complete domination second half.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
They’ve done nothing but claim United are cheats but ok
Who claimed that?

Mitoma and Rashford both dived and should have been booked. Why the hell are you sobbing that people are calling United cheats? I don’t see a single sane United fan claiming that wasn’t a dive by Rashford?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
What a brilliant watch. Could have been 4-4 with the chances.

Brighton are just different gravy under De Zerbi.

Chelsea to raid Brighton again? Would be hilarious. De Zerbi really got the best out of Mudryk at Shakhtar.

I’d rather him than Poch to be fair but that won’t happen.