g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

Mike Smalling

Liverpool haven't actually been very good in this game, but they will end up winning from a soft pen.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Farmers league confirmed with those stats.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Grealish what sportsman! Cares more for Pacqueta than his own team.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
What an absolute saddo Haaland is. Has he honestly got nothing else better to do? Absolutely obsessed.

Sylar

Haalands stars are ridiculous when you think pep has been subbing him off early in quite a few games

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Fulham should have scored there.

Gazautd18

Also didn't realise from the major leagues in Europe, united are fifth highest scorers with 98 goals. That sorta seems odd given how meh we've been in front of goal
Yeah I clocked that to.
All we need is someone who can maybe score 20 plus in the league consistently every season.
No idea who that could be.
;)

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
1,000 goals in 404 games under Pep. Over 200 goals more than any other PL team since his appointment.

LordSpud

The Super League needs to come fast. Give these dross teams like West Ham and Fulham a chance to step up.

Every year City win the league it gets more and more tedious.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Haalands stars are ridiculous when you think pep has been subbing him off early in quite a few games
Aye, could have had a couple more hattericks too, sure he's been subbed off when on 2 goals and then later they've got a pen

InfiniteBoredom

Also didn't realise from the major leagues in Europe, united are fifth highest scorers with 98 goals. That sorta seems odd given how meh we've been in front of goal
We play a lot of cup games vs average to shit teams.

City have scored 40 more league goals than us, or close enough.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Ffs West Ham, just get another shitty yellow for my bet. Make a Brexit tackle. You always do against us.

edcunited1878

The Super League needs to come fast. Give these dross teams like West Ham and Fulham a chance to step up.

Every year City win the league it gets more and more tedious.
You mean the Super League that replaces/challenges the Champions League? Cause that's what it was.

edcunited1878

Which is exactly why people should be focused on the league and the outputs. Marcus scores lots of goals against mediocre players due to our involvement in Europa. He had a really good campaign under Ole in CL, but I think that was his 20+ total goal season but was 12 or 13 goals (only) in the league.

And when United have reached 2 cup finals, 1 cup quarterfinal with the additional qualifying round, and 38 domestic matches....the goals have to come in order to advance/win.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I was just about to say something positive about Antonee Robinson and then he goes all Phil Jones and fecks up Fulham's last possession.

Sylar

Right .

I'm more talking about united. Given how bad we've been at scoring on the whole, 98 was still surprising

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
So city are gonna match our 3 in a row. Up to us to stop them doing 4 I guess.