Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

Sylar

Arsenal are so much better than Chelsea. Chelsea look like a team hoping to keep it 0-0 and steal a set piece later

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Arsenal are so much better than Chelsea. Chelsea look like a team hoping to keep it 0-0 and steal a set piece later
The final ball is bad though. Lovely passing and movement outside the box, then not much after. Chelsea look like they have come for a draw.

Sylar

The final ball is bad though. Lovely passing and movement outside the box, then not much after. Chelsea look like they have come for a draw.
Yeah that's fair, hasn't quite clicked yet. They are recovering the ball almost at ease

AndersB

Azpilicueta has such a punchable face I think I'd have a hard time even as his teammate

edcunited1878

This team isn't functionally any better than Tuchel's Chelsea. Having just enough decisive goals under Tuchel papered over the cracks of no creativity down the spine of their team, no reliable goal scorer through the middle nor flanks, and heavy dependence on Reese James...that's a short-term solve with long-term problems. We have seen the problems and then some.

Sylar

They are, but Chelsea are giving them the ball quite a bit.
Mixture of good pressure and Chelsea being ... This seasons Chelsea.

This current spell is the longest I've seen Chelsea hold the ball but all in their own half

edcunited1878

Chelsea look like a side with nothing to play for and have a manager who will not be there next season.
It's twice as bad compared to United last season. And with no clear top trending manager like EtH available, at least to our initial knowledge, Chelsea will have a hard time breaking into the top 5 next year unless Boehly strikes gold in the transfer marketing and offloads a lot of players, but also offloads a lot of players who are just picking up a pay check. Interesting where Chelsea go and I hope they just float in the abyss for a little bit.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It's twice as bad compared to United last season. And with no clear top trending manager like EtH available, at least to our initial knowledge, Chelsea will have a hard time breaking into the top 5 next year unless Boehly strikes gold in the transfer marketing and offloads a lot of players, but also offloads a lot of players who are just picking up a pay check. Interesting where Chelsea go and I hope they just float in the abyss for a little bit.
Thought they were getting Poch?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Seriously, is Lampard the worst manager in Premier League history? He has to be on a par with Paul Jewell?

BorisManUtd

Chelsea’s front 3 is too poor for them to take anything out of this game, especially now with Arsenal scoring.