Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

Sylar

This team isn't functionally any better than Tuchel's Chelsea. Having just enough decisive goals under Tuchel papered over the cracks of no creativity down the spine of their team, no reliable goal scorer through the middle nor flanks, and heavy dependence on Reese James...that's a short-term solve with long-term problems. We have seen the problems and then some.
He missed a lot of chances (and was offside for a lot of the ones he did score) but Werner at least did something up front for them.

I swear under potter they were at least creating chances.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
It would unfortunately be seriously embarrassing for him and damaging for his managerial career, but sadly we should be letting Lampard go now and getting in a new manager.

This is much much worse than it was under Potter.

InfiniteBoredom

It would unfortunately be seriously embarrassing for him and damaging for his managerial career, but sadly we should be letting Lampard go now and getting in a new manager.

What’s the point though, you aren’t in danger of relegation.

Just suck it up and start fresh next season.

Sylar

You play united on may 25th so I can see the change happening that week for the bounce given the way the season has gone

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
What’s the point though, you aren’t in danger of relegation.

Just suck it up and start fresh next season.
A new manager would have a few ‘competitive’ games to see what he likes and doesn’t like with zero pressure until the new season begins.

It’s ideal for a new manager.

Witchking

Arsenal will run riot against this Chelsea team. Especially when the 1-2 chances Chelsea get, they do not score.

Mike Smalling

I wonder what the longest losing streak across all competitions for a new PL manager is. This could easily make it 6 for Fat Frank.

RedRocket9908

Pierre-Emerick Aubamanang is way paxt his best and shouldnt be starting for a top side.

Why cant Datro Fofana get a game for Chelsea? He cant do any worse than Aubamayang does

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal defence on the half way and our fastest player on the bench.

Blood Mage

Spirited performance from Chelsea for a change but Arsenal will still win 2 or 3 nil

Sylar

This might be a genius plan by boehly.

Bring in lampard, the fans won't get too volatile against him but after his spell, they will accept the actual choice of poch who would never have been wanted initially. :wenger:

cyberman

Looks like a pen to me going by the shit way refs officiate these days. The defender doesn’t have to jump there

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
5 out of 10 refs gives a pen there. Rules are silly.

I honestly have no idea what the rules say about it at this point.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
5 out of 10 refs gives a pen there. Rules are silly.

I honestly have no idea what the rules say about it at this point.
They went through a spell of awarding really soft penalties for any minimal contact with an arm. Then seemed to change the rules overnight without telling anyone.

Blood Mage

Clear handball. I swear officials in this country just ignore the rules and make strange decisions for pure spectacle.