g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

edcunited1878

Two teams with nothing to play for.
Arsenal are still very much mathematically alive in the title race. And if this is their mentality, just goes to show how much hot air Lego Pep has blow around.

If Arsenal want to sustain their title hopes into next season, and strong end to the season is important and they need to be prepared to pounce on any City slip up.

joedirt87

I would still wager Arsenal to bottle a 2 goal lead against most sides in the prem on their current form. But against Chelsea not a chance :lol:. Oh now it's 3.

cyberman

There’s posters telling me you can read anything into Chelsea this season.
Absolute shit show. To a man they are shockingly bad

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Big worry is Lampard getting sacked before we play them.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Chelsea are lucky they started sort of well this season. This calender year they've been horrendous.

Siorac

Chelsea are an absolute disgrace. I understand they have nothing to play for at this point but come on, have some fecking pride. So meek, so pathetic.

Chairman Steve

This disarray Chelsea team makes the disarray United team this time last year look like a competent team.

Mike Smalling

This is the biggest collapse of one of the top clubs I can remember seeing. We were not nearly this bad under Moyes.

Mr. Robot

Chelsea are an absolute disgrace. I understand they have nothing to play for at this point but come on, have some fecking pride. So meek, so pathetic.
:lol:

Why as a Utd fan do you care so much?!

Chelsea being bad is hilarious.