Premier League Gameweek 35/36

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
So you think united are giving up on the league just like that? Good thing you don’t run the club. Imagine the hiding Ole would get for giving up on the league with such a big chance left. He goes all out against Leicester.
From the man himself

“I wish I could have said let's go full out in all the games,“ he admitted. ”But it’s impossible. That’s the hard bit for me – knowing that if I do play the same XI again on Tuesday and Thursday, it’s impossible.

“I run too much of a risk of injuries so talking about integrity in the league and stuff, don’t blame me when I have to make changes, because I have to. It’s not safe for them to play all four, so I’ve got to prioritise.”

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/deta...724542745&utm_medium=post&utm_source=facebook

He might be blagging mind, but I doubt it.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
From the man himself

He might be blagging mind, but I doubt it.
4 games in 8 days, you would be doing damage to players by not rotating. Ole has been on point with his statements lately.

gorky_utd

So you think united are giving up on the league just like that? Good thing you don’t run the club. Imagine the hiding Ole would get for giving up on the league with such a big chance left. He goes all out against Leicester.
Nope. Need to play the kids against Leicester with top 4 now secured and no chance of the title.
4 games in 8 days, you would be doing damage to players by not rotating. Ole has been on point with his statements lately.
Especially when there is a final in two weeks time and the league games are almost dead rubber.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Fulham have been done by the same move twice, not even trying to defend tonight

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Giving up? Are you talking about league title? ;) So you still think we have a chance? Aw, sweet. :lol:

We already secured top 4 mate. Our mind is on the Villareal game now. It's better to take care the players carefully to avoid injuries and burnt out, otherwise, it could cost us the Villareal's game.

Sorry to break it to you but we are very likely to play weaker team against Leicester. Your only hope is that our youth or bench players will show their quality to beat Leicester. :lol:

BorisManUtd

Not much of relegation battle this year, neither there was a proper title race. Will be interesting for places in European competitions I guess.

croadyman

Giving up? Are you talking about league title? ;) So you still think we have a chance? Aw, sweet. :lol:

We already secured top 4 mate. Our mind is on the Villareal game now. It's better to take care the players carefully to avoid injuries and burnt out, otherwise, it could cost us the Villareal's game.

Sorry to break it to you but we are very likely to play weaker team against Leicester. Your only hope is that our youth or bench players will show their quality to beat Leicester. :lol:
Yeah Newcastle & Brighton will be on the beach now they are both definitely safe

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Surely Amad gets a run out against Fulham.

Give Grant a game even.
I think we go strong against Fulham and then full rotation for Wolves given it's only 3 days before the final

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Scott Parker at Spurs would be hilarious.

If people think likes of Potter and Howe aren't ready to manage Spurs type club yet Parker is miles off it.

From Fulham working hard to have a decent chance of staying up they've completely blown it in last 6 weeks.

BorisManUtd

Well it looked obvious for most part of the season that Fulham and West Brom would go down. Still expect both clubs to be back come August 2022, they seem to have a habit of going up and down regularly.

croadyman

Bloody hell Dave Jones what do you expect his emotions to be when the club have been relegated

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Big chance? How do Utd have a big chance of the league when City have to pick up 2 points from: Newcastle, Brighton and Everton? Nonsense.

Hate to break it to you, being a Dipper and all, but the line-up tomorrow is going to be like a Pep nine man change special. I would never normally recommend such a thing, but in these circumstances it is going to be glorious.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Fulham's director of football is a pro wrestling promoter. They never stood a chance.
Even worse than that, he's a rich kid spending his daddy's money.

Being a wrestling promoter doesn't mean you can't run a successful business. Vince MacMahon would be a huge improvement on the Glaziers and I for one would love to see that!

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Being a wrestling promoter doesn't mean you can't run a successful business. Vince MacMahon would be a huge improvement on the Glaziers and I for one would love to see that!
:lol:
Just imagining some player doing a wrestling-style promo before Kick-Off and similar stuff. I agree, I'd love to see that, at least once, I am not sure if that would work regularly :devil:

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
Why do people think we have a big chance of winning the league?? Borderline delusional...our priority should be to ensure we have our strongest team available for the final, the league has been gone a long time now.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

No chance!

kidbob

You have to be kidding me?
No other option mate. Played 2 days ago and will play again in 2 days and have a final coming up. Ole isn't stupid enough to believe that City will drop points in all three of their remaining games. Its unfortunate for Liverpool but really Ole's hands has been forced, especially since we guaranteed top 4 at the weekend. Plus realistically its only Amad and Elanga that can be considered inexperienced players in the line up.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
How fast is Elanga? Maybe a dodgy penalty late to save the day?

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea

Their team would be full of roid heads. Vince loves his muscly men....definitely had some "favours" off them back in the 90s