Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Anyone else find Kane to be one of the most overrated strikers in world football? He really isn’t as good as people say he is.

Shouldn’t be a nailed on starter for England
I'm going to assume this was a hail-mary jinx attempt that worked. Because the alternative...

Idxomer

Think we're getting to a stage that you won't see big deals for players 27 or older. Griezmann and Hazard have both completely flopped so far, and the problem is if they don't hit the ground running from day 1, there isn't too much time left for it to be worth it.
He'll hit the ground running if he goes to a team in the same league.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Sorry if it’s been said but could we end up 4th without even playing today?
if Spurs win by 4 and we beat Chelsea that’s us in the final and top 4 all in1
How do you work that out? If we were to lose to West Ham and then lose to Leicester we could end up 5th

bsCallout

Not sure how far Kane is off the Golden Boot - but he’s very obsessive and greedy when it comes to goal records, so hopefully he’ll be trying to fill his boots now.
So glad we never went for him.

always_hoping

Strange half, Leicester played the best football but were killed on the counter attack. Three goals from 3 shots on target. My main hope is that Spurs keep a clean sheet 2nd half.

When teams are level on GD it should be decided on head to head results IMO.

GeorgieBoy

So if it stays like this, and if beat West Ham by 2 goals, loose to Leicester by a single goal we would still get top 4
Not quite. That would have us level on GD but we’d have scored fewer goals than Leicester.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Man. United could actually get top 4 done and dusted before final day if Leicester lose 5/6-0 here and you beat West Ham by 3 or 4. Level on GD now.
Even if it stays as it is and we win by 3 against WH, a one nil loss I believe will get us 4th. But I'm not getting my hopes up. Spurs and us winning these next two will be something we can't really complain about.

SirScholes

How do you work that out? If we were to lose to West Ham and then lose to Leicester we could end up 5th
We are level with Leicester on points
Leicester 62pts
Man Utd 62pts

they are only ahead on goal difference
Leicester 31
Man Utd 28

if they get beat by spurs by 4
Man Utd 28
Leicester 27

I’m only talking about this Sunday, we could end up in the top 4 and in the FA Cup final by the end of the day

EwanI Ted

Think 3-0 flattered spurs overall, who looked pretty lumpen until the second goal, but those two Kane goals were real class. Leicester look nice going forward, but other than Vardy they lack cutting edge. And I really fancy Martial, Rashford, Fernandes and co up against that defence.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Strange half, Leicester played the best football but were killed on the counter attack. Three goals from 3 shots on target. My main hope is that Spurs keep a clean sheet 2nd half.

They didn't play the best football. They kept possession and had a couple of half chances but are ridiculously vulnerable the other way.

Man-United

We need +6 goals in our favour vs Leicester in round 37 to afford a one goal loss against them. 3 goals to go.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
But we will score against West Ham
We just need a point but should get 3. depends if West Ham decide to raise their game for nothing seeing as they're safe.

Bournemouth are toast and it's between Villa and Watford for that final relegation slot

Santoryo

ripping the reward

It goes to more goals scored first.