Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

acnumber9

Surely they should’ve been drawing the lines out to check that. Need to be professional.

GledTheRed

If it stays like this and we beat West Ham by 3 goals, we can afford to lose to Leicester by 1 goal.
Not that that should come into our minds but a nice buffer.
GD is currently the same, we would be +3 on them with the same points.

Leicester would need to beat us 4-0 if we beat WHU by three.

joedirt87

i was having a wonderful time until I saw our starting lineup for the FA Cup. Bissaka, Matic, and Fernandes aint gonna make it to Leicester

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
by 3 goals and we can afford a one goal defeat, by five a two goal defeat, i think
Finally someone who understands maths. Can't believe how many people are struggling with the basic scenarios here.

Just need Spurs to score one more goal and win by 4.

Siorac

We're level on GD as things stand, if we beat West Ham by 3 goals to nil, we'll have a +3 advantage over them...

What am I missing?
That if Leicester beat us, it's not only their goal difference that changes: ours also gets worse.

Pace Abuser

We're level on GD as things stand, if we beat West Ham by 3 goals to nil, we'll have a +3 advantage over them...

What am I missing?
If Leicester score one goal against us it's +1 for them and -1 for us. 1 goal counts as 2 effectively.

If we lose 2-0 they'll be ahead.

King Eric 7

Some people missing the fact that if Leicester score a goal against us, their GD goes up by one and ours down by one :lol:

lysglimt

Scout
I always wanted us to sign George Hirsts dad - but we ended up with Cantona so that was ok :)