Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Exactly. They play West Ham next, so they have a good shot @ winning that game- and even if Watford manages to draw vs Arsenal in week 38, Villa can still stay ahead of them in MOST scenarios on goal differential as long as they keep it close tonight.
If Villa lose tonight Watford only need a point vs Arsenal.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Grealish has been anonymous as he has everytime I watch him. Why do some want him at Utd?

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
This game is feeble so far. Can see Arsenal next season being similar to us earlier this season. Decent against the top teams, rubbish against those they should be dominating.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
We never had anything in the final third in these games which is why our record v top 6/7 is so bad.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I really hate Arsenal FC. Just have this irrational loathing for them.

Thank you for listening.

marktan

Trezeguet really coming in clutch with the goals this half of the year. If they had Wesley fit and played Graelish as a LW for the full season they'd actually be a semi-decent team.

joedirt87

Arsenal are unlikely to get into Europa through their league position, plus they just had 2 big wins so it's time to temper expectations and get back to being shit.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Absolutely mental that Arsenal are 10th with one game to go :lol: What a shite club. Make us look amazing.

Inigo Montoya

Arsenal are unlikely to get into Europa through their league position, plus they just had 2 big wins so it's time to temper expectations and get back to being shit.
After all, the City game was their Cup final

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
If Arsenal chuck this and beat Watford, they can single-handedly relegate Watford. Their fans would probably take that as a successful season at this stage.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
What are the current permutations re relegation
Villa win this they are out the relegation zone on GD. Both them and Watford will be 3 points ahead of Bournemouth.

Final day is Everton v Bournemouth, West Ham v Villa, Arsenal v Watford.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Watford deserve nothing more than relegation after the way they recycle managers. It would be great Karma if Villa manage to hang on.

I’m very happy with Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford fecking off from the Premier League.

Inigo Montoya

Villa win this they are out the relegation zone on GD. Both them and Watford will be 3 points ahead of Bournemouth.

Final day is Everton v Bournemouth, West Ham v Villa, Arsenal v Watford.
So it's pretty much between Bournemouth,Villa and Watford?

paulscholes18

Watford deserve nothing more than relegation after the way they recycle managers. It would be great Karma if Villa manage to hang on.

I’m very happy with Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford fecking off from the Premier League.
I want Bournemouth to stay up