Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

fps

Close from Grealish, so much better when he’s not dropping deep and doing little links any player could do.

fps

Still think Aubameyang signing for Arsenal was a weird one. He’s a top striker, they’re a mediocre team, seemed like the time to move to a top side.

U99ted

If Arsenal chuck this and beat Watford, they can single-handedly relegate Watford. Their fans would probably take that as a successful season at this stage.
But it wasn’t the cheating Maupay and Brighton that got relegated.

mu4c_20le

Still think Aubameyang signing for Arsenal was a weird one. He’s a top striker, they’re a mediocre team, seemed like the time to move to a top side.
He signed for Wenger didn't he? Maybe he was convinced about the project at the time and working under a top coach

Bojan11

Nobody wanted him for that price at the time.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I'm sure Ty will feel differently when he's reminded of the existence of Troy Deeney. :)

fps

He signed for Wenger didn't he? Maybe he was convinced about the project at the time and working under a top coach
Yes, the warning signs about Arsenal’s project seemed pretty clear though!

fps

Nobody wanted him for that price at the time.
I feel unless he’d made things untenable at Dortmund he should have knuckled down there for one more season and waited for the landscape to shift. But I don’t know how long was left on that contract.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Troy Deeney badmouthed them even more over the years so I am expecting them to come out more motivated v them than they have been so far tonight.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I feel unless he’d made things untenable at Dortmund he should have knuckled down there for one more season and waited for the landscape to shift. But I don’t know how long was left on that contract.
You'd think PSG would pick him up but guess Icardi is too similar. Neymar and Mbappe could move on in near future though.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Strange half from Arsenal, not really in it. Expect a decent response from them immediately after half time. If Villa can weather that, should be alright imo.

Second goal would definitely seal it.

starman

I know we should be just be looking looking to just beat West Ham but a 7-0 win would be a great setup for the Villa West Ham game..

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I know we should be just be looking looking to just beat West Ham but a 7-0 win would be a great setup for the Villa West Ham game..
Well a big win and you wouldn't have to worry about Leicester last day. I want WHU mentally on the beach as much as possible as they've been playing well lately.

joedirt87

Guaranteed Moyes will shut down shop and just put everyone back to defend if we go 2 or 3 goals up early. would make for a boring 2nd half but West Ham stop the bleeding, and we get to take off players early.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I feel like he'd already been doing that for a season or two and none of the top sides seemed interested. He'd made it obvious for a while that he was hoping Real Madrid would come in for him and that simply never happened, and there never seemed to be any serious links with any of the other truly top teams either. I think once Arsenal came in for him he figured that a certain move to them was better than waiting for something that might or might not happen in the future. Of course he would have been hoping that he could fire them back to fighting at the top of the table, and instead they seem to have only gone backwards so now he's likely looking elsewhere.

Gasolin

Arsenal can beat a relatively strong City team and then fall against Villa? I wonder what I really want... I would want Graelish on the cheap is he's our #1 target.

joedirt87

Arsenal can beat a relatively strong City team and then fall against Villa? I wonder what I really want... I would want Graelish on the cheap is he's our #1 target.
Sounds like a certain team we all support.

Deery

Dreary
Arsenal going to sneak a win now aren’t they break poor little Villa’s hearts.

joedirt87

Hahaha I like the jab. I do think we are better than that. But you're right, it sounds familiar.
yeah United has done the same shit all year. especially in the early part of the year. We opened up with a great win against Chelsea, then go on to draw Wolves and lose to CP. We beat Leicester, lose to West Ham the next game. We beat Tottenham and City, draw with a very poor Everton at the time and lose to Watford.