Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Would love Grealish off the bench next season.

Deifnetly got something about him.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
@FootballHQ What has been the general opinion about Trezeguet from your fan base this season btw ?
Not great, I've been slagging him off since about November! Offered very little in open play, he is supposed to be a winger? Does have an odd knack of scoring v good teams though, scored v Wolves, Leicester, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea this season and hit the post home and away v Man. United.

Talk a few Turkish clubs looking at getting him back there.

Djemba-Djemba

Gets way too much stick on here Grealish.

Bruno or De Bruyne wouldn't look half as good as they normally do having to work with all the really shit strikers Villa have.

This Davis in particular looks hopeless.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Davis' cameo has been one of the worst 10 minutes of football I've ever seen from a professional. Diabolical.

Jaxa

Good news for Arsenal is that even if they lose this match they will finish in the top half of the table :smirk:

el3mel

Not great, I've been slagging him off since about November. Offered very little in open play, he is supposed to be a winger? Does have an odd knack of scoring v good teams though, scored v Wolves, Leicester, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea this season and hit the post home and away v Man. United.
His problem has always been inconsistency. He's very inconsistent unfortunately in terms of his dribbling and finishing, a hit and miss player. However I thought coaching will improve such things as the time goes on. There's a great potential in there imo ever since I started following him when he was playing for my local club Ahly, but he needs a lot of work on.

Deery

Dreary
If this was the Grealish we were going to get week in week out, I’d take him in a heartbeat.

Guy Incognito

Best result Villa could have hoped for was Arsenal beating City.

Latter would be motivated to beat Watford, and so will Arsenal on the final day.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I’ll be really pissed if Villa chuck it now after not conceding a single shot on target for 88 minutes.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Tyrone Mings' form has been dodgy for the past 2 months.

He could have been a model if he had not picked up football.

mu4c_20le

Terrible performance from Arsenal. That weird bounce aside I dont think they've had any real chances, while Villa had at least 3. I know they rotated but they have their best forwards out there.