Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
He’s like Pepe, but actually good at football. So, he’s not like Pepe at all.
That's the second time someone has used Pepe tonight to defend Grealish.

I don't rate Pepe all that highly, so your post isn't the amazing comeback you think it is.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I'm surprised you ask that. Not only was he very good tonight, completing more dribbles and setting up more chances than anyone else, he was brilliant in the reverse fixture at the Emirates, too.

He's 2nd only to De Bryune for chances created in the league this season. For Aston Villa. Incredible player.
Up until my post he hadn't done all that much, but I'll concede he did set up some decent chances after it.

I don't think if I'd call him an incredible player though.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Won't need to if you pump West Ham 3 goals or more.
Even if we win 9-0, will still be cheering for Liverpool. To be ahead of two teams going into the final day is better than one!

Wolves are so tough to beat. It would be quality insurance

Yagami

Good post resistant
Up until my post he hadn't done all that much, but I'll concede he did set up some decent chances after it.

I don't think if I'd call him an incredible player though.
Probably is too soon to say that; you're right. I do think he's really good and will get even better when he moves to a top team. Hopefully for us! The sky is the limit in regards to his talent for me.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Probably is too soon to say that; you're right. I do think he's really good and will get even better when he moves to a top team. Hopefully for us! The sky is the limit in regards to his talent for me.
Where would he fit into your team if you did sign him? I don't think he'd start and he's not going to be cheap.

I am curious to see how he does with better players around him though

Yagami

Good post resistant
Where would he fit into your team if you did sign him? I don't think he'd start and he's not going to be cheap.

I am curious to see how he does with better players around him though
For me, he'd be an 8 or 10.

Last season, and at the beginning of this season before Dean realised Villa's forwards weren't going to cut it, he was really impressive as a central midfielder. I think he'd still be playing there now if he wasn't as needed in attack. I believe Grealish himself has said that's where he sees his primary position, too.

Regarding his hypothetical role here if we were to sign him, as soon as one of Pogba or Bruno aren't playing, we lose so much control and creativity in the midfield. Having Grealish would mean we'd keep that control and creativity if one or both of them weren't available or were rested/rotated for a game. Honestly, though most think he'd be a squaddie/rotational player if he were to join, I rate him so highly that I think he'd end up becoming just as important as Pogba and Fernandes.

nikineil

lysglimt

Scout
Few things not including Liverpool losing, would give me greater joy in football, than watching Watford go down. To fire Three managers in 1 seasons really says it all. Not to mention, never watching Troy Deeney acting big-man again...that helps as well.

Slysi17

With Arsenal having one eye on the FA Cup, I'll wonder what team Arteta will put out against Watford
It would truly be embarrassing for Arsenal if they lost to Watford. Like it would just show that they aren't getting anywhere near the UEFA champions league for 5 years at least. I wouldn't even wear Arsenal merchandise in public.

RashyForPM

Villa are a team filled with desire and led by two Villa fans, Smith and Grealish. To add to that, they’ll be up against a safe West Ham team at Villa Park who will not want to get injured before a shortened holiday with next season starting so soon. Their tempo will be too much for West Ham to live with. Probably gonna be a 3-0 win for Villa, meaning Watford will need a 0-5 away win at Arsenal. Not happening. In my mind, the relegation battle is already done.

On that note, I do also think we’ll batter West Ham tonight. 4-0 United for me.

Gator Nate

What a disastrous night for Watford :lol:
Start the day up 3 points in the relegation battle with a +4 GD over the next team, end the day even on points and -1 GD. I'm sure they have fans that truly care, but the way their ownership has treated the management position, particularly after last year's fight for European football, they totally deserve relegation.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Come on Pool, you don't want to lift the trophy with a loss!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I hope Barnes fecks off as a pundit next season, swearing this is Keita's first season only for the bird to correct him :lol:

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Ffs Dalglish make an effort. Presenting the trophy basically and looks like he is wearing a bra as a face mask.

Wonder he didn't turn up in a shell suit, scruffy twat.

wr8_utd

:'(
Chelsea just need a point now so really doesn't matter even if they lose today. I don't see them losing at home to Wolves. We could have really put massive pressure on them with a win today.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Is that a design on the Anfield pitch or is it really ugly. There's white spots all over the grass. Strange for the biggest day of their season.

Deery

Dreary
Just bet £20 on Chelsea so I won’t be surprised when Liverpool win.