Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Its just in the way. An obligation. Its been so awkwardly placed in the schdule that it shows the league is the priority.
I feel the same way about the CL and EL. Theres an asterisk next to the winner thst I cant see where the enjoyment comes from.
If you lose v Wolves and win the FA cup then the view will be thst FA cup success cost you the main prize.
I'd much rather win the FA cup and finish 5th than finish top 4 and win nothing.

I understand the club would feel otherwise of course.

diarm

There's no way you don't beat this Leicester side. Spurs smashed them and you do everything Spurs does but better.
You're pulled this mocker gods shite before and I'm not having it this time. Anyone who knows anything about football knows that Chelsea will beat Wolves 8-0 on the last day, with United conceded a last minute loser to Vardy after De Gea drops a corner under no pressure. It is known.

Zlatanator

Abraham scores. Starts him and leaves out Giroud who scored goals in previous starts.
Mount scores. Starts him and leaves out Pulisic who is arguably the best player after lockdown.
I'm so happy that Pulisic and Abraham linked up now, what will he do against wolves now?
We all take a dig on ole, but how good is Lampard?