Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

DarkXaero

You decided to be extremely negative it seems. But we are 3rd and we had a good run after the brake despite last 2 bad results.
I'm saying that being 3rd doesn't mean that the criticism is invalid. We're playing shit, but luckily for us, our rivals are playing just as shit if not worse.

DarkXaero

Erm, yes, I don't think I implied it wasn't. But 2/3 of the season had already been played or have you just conveniently forgotten about that?

So what exactly are you saying? Lampard is a better manager than Ole because of Fred? Lampard is a better manager than Ole because we should have signed Bruno in the summer instead of January? Or Lampard is a better manager than Ole because lockdown worked out well for us?
I'm saying what I originally said. We have better top talent than Chelsea, plus our players have been performing, yet Lampard's Chelsea have been better than us for most of the season. From what I'm seeing, it seems like the CAF overrates Chelsea's squad because I don't rate that squad that highly. For me, he's working with less, although that can change next season with the new signings they'll have + more developed Pulisic.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Not really. We have Henderson ready to step in who cost us nothing. You've spent £75m on Kepa on a 7 year deal and now you're going to have to spend similar again to replace him!

Whatever way you look at it its a disaster surely.
But judging by Ole's comments you will be standing by him.

And we won't have to spend similar, the three keepers I mentioned will be £30m max.

Nori-

I'd rather watch my car get stolen than Liverpool lift the trophy :)

TheReligion

Abusive
But judging by Ole's comments you will be standing by him.

And we won't have to spend similar, the three keepers I mentioned will be £30m max.
I wouldn't pay too much attention to media comments. De Gea has been great for us over the years and if his times come it's come. It's great we don't have to go a find a keeper and have one from our academy ready to step up. Totally incomparable to the Kepa situation where you panicked and overspent on a very average keeper tying him down to a mega contact.

Not sure why you can't accept it's been a huge feck up?

cyberman

Have to give credit to Chelsea. They don't lose points the way we do.

United loses points because of itself and a lack of mental fortitude.

Chelsea loses points because the other team's better but they don't play with fear in their hearts.
West Ham says hello, just the 12 losses this season.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Ole should force his players to watch this live, in order to motivate them for next season.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Klopp wearing the Liverpool jersey during the ceremony, full kit w*nker.

Sir Alex would never do anything like that

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I wouldn't pay too much attention to media comments. De Gea has been great for us over the years and if his times come it's come. It's great we don't have to go a find a keeper and have one from our academy ready to step up. Totally incomparable to the Kepa situation where you panicked and overspent on a very average keeper tying him down to a mega contact.

Kepa was a disaster of a signing, probably our worst in the "Roman" era. The team could carry washed up Sheva or Torres. No hiding place for a goalie.

He'll go on loan to Valencia next season, thank feck.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I'm putting a complaint in, they're disregarding the clearly marked out social distancing measures! :mad:

Filthy covid spreading cnuts!

TheReligion

Abusive
Kepa was a disaster of a signing, probably our worst in the "Roman" era. The team could carry washed up Sheva or Torres. No hiding place for a goalie.

He'll go on loan to Valencia next season, thank feck.
I don't think he's helped by the defence but yeah he doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities. Do you try and get rid in the summer?

Deery

Dreary
FFS it’s a bit drawn out isn’t it think I’ll switch over now

SirFergie

I'm saying what I originally said. We have better top talent than Chelsea, plus our players have been performing, yet Lampard's Chelsea have been better than us for most of the season. From what I'm seeing, it seems like the CAF overrates Chelsea's squad because I don't rate that squad that highly. For me, he's working with less, although that can change next season with the new signings they'll have + more developed Pulisic.
The problem is you weren't saying what you originally said, you were rambling on about Fred and lockdown.

He hasn't been working with less. You have ignored the fact they had more and quality options in essential areas in midfield and wide, regardless of a transfer ban and you have also ignored the fact that key players of ours have been missing for most/a significant part of the season.

Here's another belter, the caf over rates Chelsea's squad because you don't rate it highly? Ok.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea

Ofcourse it was, but like I said, all the noises are we're rectifying it, infact I imagine he's never going to play for us again (unless he does a Bravo and settles on the bench behind the new guy).