Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

DarkXaero

Behind us in the table.

I find it odd a Utd fan is so defensive of Frank Lampard but ok.
I'm being super defensive just because I said he's doing a better job? :lol:

The poster replied to me with a random Lampard comment, when I was strictly talking about us.

Deery

Dreary
Apparently Liverpool spent close to £1m on this but won’t furlough there kitchen staff

DarkXaero

The problem is you weren't saying what you originally said, you were rambling on about Fred and lockdown.

He hasn't been working with less. You have ignored the fact they had more and quality options in essential areas in midfield and wide, regardless of a transfer ban and you have also ignored the fact that key players of ours have been missing for most/a significant part of the season.

Here's another belter, the caf over rates Chelsea's squad because you don't rate it highly? Ok.
It really ain't that hard to figure out. You keep bringing up Pogba missing for most of the season, yet we had enough depth that his replacement, Fred was performing like our player of the season candidate, while Pogba was out. I guess that's a testament to our horrible depth and options. Frank has been working with less. His best striker option is 33 year old Giroud, he has the worst GK in the league in Kepa (worse than DDG), and he has unreliable centerbacks. We splurged 80m on our CB, and I would argue that both our starting CBs are better than any of their CB options. Our midfield options are better than their options. Our starting front 3 is better than theirs. It's our depth in attack, and defense, which is poor, but I struggle to see how Frank has a better squad. If I had to choose between the two squads, I know which one I'm taking.

Pav1878

Why the feck is the trophy presentation on three different channels right now!?

Can't even switch over to BBC one or sky one without being confronted with this bullshit.

And since when did trophies get presented in the stands? It's always on the pitch. feck these cnuts, glad there's no fans there to see it.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
This must be like going to a nightclub with the lads, not drinking and being forced to dance for the cameras with no one else there :lol:

It's already gone pretty quiet minus the music

Josh 76

Disgustingly good? Have a word with yourself ffs. They've been shite since before lockdown.
Why the feck is the trophy presentation on three different channels right now!?

Can't even switch over to BBC one or sky one without being confronted with this bullshit.

And since when did trophies get presented in the stands? It's always on the pitch. feck these cnuts, glad there's no fans there to see it.
Live commentary on Talksport and Radio 5 aswel
Can't get my head round all this.
All it is, is a fecking glorified photo shoot.

SirFergie

It really ain't that hard to figure out. You keep bringing up Pogba missing for most of the season, yet we had enough depth that his replacement, Fred was performing like our player of the season candidate, while Pogba was out. I guess that's a testament to our horrible depth and options. Frank has been working with less. His best striker option is 33 year old Giroud, he has the worst GK in the league in Kepa (worse than DDG), and he has unreliable centerbacks. We splurged 80m on our CB, and I would argue that both our starting CBs are better than any of their CB options. Our midfield options are better than their options. Our starting front 3 is better than theirs. It's our depth in attack, and defense, which is poor, but I struggle to see how Frank has a better squad. If I had to choose between the two squads, I know which one I'm taking.
@Penna Can we keep this post for comedy value?

Mcking

Thirteen different players got a goal contribution in that Chelsea Liverpool game. Surely a Premier League record?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Some of the defending in that game was horrific. Van Dijk and Gomez taking each other out in the build up to Chelsea's 3rd was a particular highlight.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The game finished around 10pm, you've gotta be mental to be a United fan sitting around watching that. Haven't we suffered enough already today? :(
I was on the computer and I had been watching the Championship unfold on SSN and it was on mute. I was too lazy to walk over and turn it over to be very honest :lol:

alexthelion

How is it not less? No Eden Hazard, mediocre Chelsea squad, and we have a comfortably better starting XI when fully healthy.
First XI is probably about even, but Chelsea's squad is much better than ours.

They can rotate, we can't.

alexthelion

More midfield options? Is that a joke? We have Pogba, Bruno, Matic, Fred, Mctominay. Forward options? Martial, Rashford, Greenwood have been one of the most in-form front three's in the league. And as bad as DDG has been for us, I'd still take him over Kepa.
That would be the Bruno who we didn't have for half the season, Pogba injured for most of it, Martial and Rsashford also injured for large chunks plus Greenwood starting the season at 17 yo. That is not better than Chelsea who have the luxury of being able to rotate because of their depth.

That's Ole's next big task, improve the squad.