Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Yep it’s becoming a joke.

Cheap penalties will start becoming the deciding factor in many games
I predicted all of this before year started and 90% were against my views.

"Just dont commit fouls then" "If that is a hand outside the box, it should be a hand inside the box too"

Everyone was in favor of more penalties and asked for more VAR interventions.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I predicted all of this before year started and 90% were against my views.

"Just dont commit fouls then" "If that is a hand outside the box, it should be a hand inside the box too"

Everyone was in favor of more penalties and asked for more VAR interventions.
It’s a good point.

UncleBob

Funny situation, Podence doesn't even hit the ball when he tries to backheel it and it's more a case of him barging into Digne than Digne barging into him.

Though it's slightly more funny that this is described as a definite penalty.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Glad to see Wolves winning this. More likely to be in a position to put pressure on Chelsea come the final day of the season.

GJNJ

Carragher is alright as an analyst on MNF but he's bloody painful as a commentator.

He's come in this morning with what he feels is a genius and unfathomable piece of insight (in that Sigurddsson and Davies might not be the most abrasive of midfields), and he has narrated the entire game to suit his own assumed brilliance.
On MNF they are spoon fed by a team of analysts before hand. He's probably not so good on the fly.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Poor lad, gives away the foul and then gets beaten to the header in the first minute of his debut. Everton is in his blood.

Stocar

Cheap penalties will start becoming the deciding factor in many games
It was ridiculous even before the introduction of reviews. Only for the most blatant and intentional fouls and handballs should the penalty be awarded IMO. And yeah, there would be mistakes and inconsistencies, but just get on with it. This rigid, nitpicking proceduralism is completely against the spirit of the game.

wythyred

Everton are shite.. the squad is so poor.

they have some right twats in their squad aswell.. Richarlison and Davies for example!

fps

Everton need a lot of new players
They do, but they also have a soft, soft culture, these players should be playing much better than this. Definitely lack dynamism and need better cutting edge up top though.

Lingard and Jones incoming...?

DarkLord

It feels like Wolves has been around forever but they only got promoted last season. My early childhood memory was them fighting for relegation and being whipping boys. Amazing what money can do, and with Jorge Mendes connection changing this club's history.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
What is your assessment of Ancelotti so far? Do you think you can expect more next season?
He hasn't made any of his own signings yet and he's dragged us from relegation material to a position where we are safe. It all depends on the midfield reinvestment as it's fecking atrocious. Overall he's done a good job.