Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Pickford finding his comedy goalkeeping efforts funny again. Laughing and gurning at the camera. I stand by what I have said before, he is playing for the cameras and his level of ego is hilarious.

Djemba-Djemba

I think Pickford needs to stop smiling and laughing after every bad mistake.

Not saying he should burst into tears if he makes an error , but acting the clown after more bad keeping from him is just infuriating.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Pickford masterclass

Deserves to be fined for a month after that the fecking prick. 2-0 down and he almost makes it 3 and then hes sticking his tongue out at the camera. Wanker. I don't think i've ever hated one of my own players more.

Djemba-Djemba

Deserves to be fined for a month after that the fecking prick. 2-0 down and he almost makes it 3 and then hes sticking his tongue out at the camera. Wanker. I don't think i've ever hated one of my own players more.
I don't blame you.

I think carragher was right in saying Pickford thinks it shows a tough mentality and errors aren't affecting him. But he just comes across like he doesn't give a shit how bad he is.

If he made a mistake like that and laughed about it during a tournament for England he'd get slaughtered by the media and the fans.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
He hasn't made any of his own signings yet and he's dragged us from relegation material to a position where we are safe. It all depends on the midfield reinvestment as it's fecking atrocious. Overall he's done a good job.
Ah, I see. Given the new owners and a manager of his profile, I think you can attract high profiles, irrespective of European presence? Moise Kean may not have worked out yet, but he was in demand last summer.

Edit: what a goal

diarm

Pickford has dived his legs out of the way of that for some reason.

Deery

Dreary
Jesus Everton, they’ve tried the same ball about 4 times already. Slack defending.

fps

Beautiful goal. There was a lot of talk earlier in the season about Wolves having a better first 11 than us. They do have some excellent players, but quite a thin squad.