Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

lysglimt

Scout
At one stage I may have thought that Aurier to United could have been a good solution (Before he went to Spurs) - probably one of my most embarassing posts :)

EwanI Ted

This is a low quality game, long range shots aside. Either team could win it, but neither team looks any good.

slored1

The distance on the pitch between the midfield and attack in that Spurs team is huge. Signs of poor coaching.

LoneStar

Tierney is pretty good isn’t he, or maybe it’s that Aurier is so shit.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
This is a low quality game, long range shots aside. Either team could win it, but neither team looks any good.
Worth remembering that 4-5 years ago everyone was slagging off Liverpool-Man. United as low quality games with neither doing much in the league. Now Liverpool have done what they've done and Man. United properly on the way back and could win two trophies still this season.

That said can see Spurs really struggling next season and Arsenal will improve a bit but can't see them finishing top 4 with that backline.

mu4c_20le

Why is Aurier even starting ahead of Tanganga, who looked quality before the break

Superunknown

Which of these Spurs/Arsenal players would you take at United? I'm guessing we'll be looking mostly at the forwards, since they are (imo) the strongest parts of both teams.
I'm always amazed that Lacazette doesn't start every game with Aubameyang. Can't quite work that one out.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
What is Tyler on about. He’s having a breakdown in this match. Talking shite constantly :lol:

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Is it me or are the Sky commentators loath to point out just how poor Aurier was then? 'Lacazette got the other side', 'two big men'; gents, he let the ball run under him and had no idea where it was. Awful awful stuff.

Deery

Dreary
Which of these Spurs/Arsenal players would you take at United? I'm guessing we'll be looking mostly at the forwards, since they are (imo) the strongest parts of both teams.
I'm always amazed that Lacazette doesn't start every game with Aubameyang. Can't quite work that one out.
Kane
Son
Tierney
Aubameyang

Shark

@NotShark
I'm so glad we've seemed to finally remove ourselves from these banter clubs and their football. Nothing they do has any purpose, it's just hit and hope but the commentators call it entertaining :lol:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He played there often IIRC, didn't look out of place at all. Only thing Aurier is better is going forward i think
Out of necessity more than anything with them selling Trippier and loaning Walker-Peters out. I think saying he was quality is being extremely generous though :lol:

Riz

Spurs
Son
Kane

Arsenal
Auba
Saka

mu4c_20le

Out of necessity more than anything with them selling Trippier and loaning Walker-Peters out. I think saying he was quality is being extremely generous though :lol:
Well, for a youngster getting thrown into the deep end, 'not screwing up' is usually enough to pass as quality, as well as dislodging Aurier :lol: