Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Felt like Spurs were playing with 6 centre backs for the 1st 20 minutes. The gab in midfield was huge. Got alittle closer to a more balanced looking team as the game wore on though.

Superunknown

Just how bad is Pepe. If we’d spent that kind of money on him we’d be hung in the media on a weekly basis
He doesn't look that comfortable in this side. I do expect that he will have a better second season than his first, although I have no evidence whatsoever that this may be the case. :lol:
That price tag is crazy and it's hard to justify that based on how he's played this season. Needs to have a monster of a second year. I think he will show some improvement, but I don't think he'll ever justify that cost.

Fingeredmouse

How do you know how much I’ve watched him? I saw quite a lot of him for Celtic and Scotland when he has been fit. He is not better than Robertson.

Until he proves himself in a proper league then he’s nowhere near Robertson.
How do I know how much you've watched Tierney? Because I have cameras installed in your house and meticulously log your viewing of football teams and players.

Deery

Dreary
Mourinho is going to work on until he loses this game, seen it happen before with United.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Yeah for some reason it's being swept under the rug, surely he's one of Arsenal's record fee signings too?
must be their record, 73M as I remember
Yep.

Can't believe people thought he was good enough.

He's fast, ill give you that, but he's clumsy and his decision making is sub par.
I don’t even think he’s that fast. Tbh, he doesn’t seem much of an upgrade on Welbeck, he has the same tripping-over-himself style

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I wonder how these Arsenal players would do with Wenger. I wouldn't expect them to be contenders but at least they would look like they aren't afraid of the ball.