Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Aurier really brings home the point you can in fact be too dumb for football. On the other hand Harry Kane doesnt exactly look like the sharpest tool in the shed either and he's aight at times.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I wonder how these Arsenal players would do with Wenger. I wouldn't expect them to be contenders but at least they would look like they aren't afraid of the ball.
Probably closer to the top 4 and a bit easier on the eye but they'd still have many of the same problems.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Aurier really brings home the point you can in fact be too dumb for football. On the other hand Harry Kane doesnt exactly look like the sharpest tool in the shed either and he's aight at times.
Kane is football smart and life dumb. If someone ties his shoelaces for him, he’ll play football well. Aurier.....I haven’t got a clue if he’s life smart but he’s definitely football dumb

saivet

Every time I watch Spurs I'm more and more grateful that we are no longer subject to Jose.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Kane is football smart and life dumb. If someone ties his shoelaces for him, he’ll play football well. Aurier.....I haven’t got a clue if he’s life smart but he’s definitely football dumb
He is life dumber.

Renegade

Would Liverpool have won the league if you swapped out Firmino for Lacazette? I really don’t see too much difference between them.

LoneStar

The first half was fun to watch, looks like Jose is happy with the draw now.

arsenal do all the pretty passing with no end result. Also Aurier is utter shite, I remember wet were in for him, so glad we didn’t.

E-mal

Kolasinac is a very poor footballer, he is borderline Davies for Everton.

saivet

Would Liverpool have won the league if you swapped out Firmino for Lacazette? I really don’t see too much difference between them.
I agree, I think they're similar level in terms of quality. Equally you put Firmino in this Arsenal team and they remain mid-table.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Arsenal's goal keeper is really good..

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Mustafi :lol: I remember wanting us to sign him from Valencia so bad.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Spurs are really poor, Kane and Son in attack yet they can't manage a goal except when someone makes a big mistake. It's the same when they played us.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Saka looks like a player, wouldn't mind a bid for him if he develops

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This is so bad. Maybe the lack of atmosphere adds to how bad it is but fecking hell this is terrible

LVGSdive

Do you know who they are?

Firmino's all round game is vastly superior to Lacazette's.

Superunknown

Spurs' attack are on a 5 second delay. Twice now they've got into really, really positions and they are just so indecisive with what to do with the ball. It really is poor.